tournament

Derion(P.O.V.) I woke up and kailana was basically currled up on me making me hot as fuck but I didn't mind I cherish moments like these with baby girl.

She moved and turned my way opening her eyes smiling at me "good morning" I said kissing her.

"Morning, what time is it?" She asked I leaned over looking at my phone.

"Uh 11:30" I said.

"Oh shit I missed curfew dorm scouts might be out I gotta go babe" she said hopping up I really did forget about them niggas.

"Ok just grab your phone and shoes I'll bring your books up in a min" I said she nooded Grabbing her phone and slipping her shoes on and pecking my lips running out

Shawn walked in chuckling "why she running out?" He asked.

"Dorm scouts" I said.

"Oh I forgot about them, why'd they start that shit?" He asked.

"I'on even know its dumb honestly" I said, I got up and went to the bathroom taking a quick shower then after taking care of daily hygene and got dressed.

"Aight I'm finnuh go drop these books off for Kai" I said grabbing her backpack and taking it up to her moe answered the door and handed her the bag, jogging back to the elevator only to be stopped by my name being called I looked over to see kailana.

"Babe we're you going" she said walking to me.

"To my dorm I got practice in a few I just need to throw on some basketball shorts" I said

She poked out her bottom lip pouting "ok babe if you say so" she said, I chuckled grabbing her waist and pulling her to me playing with her ass.

"Is yo ass getting fatter?" I said

"Not that I know of" she said wrapping her arms around me.

"Well I love you I gotta go coach said this practice is important" I said looking down at her, she simply nodded and stood on her tippy toes kissing me.

--

I changed into my shorts and left the room with shawn, driving to practice and going inside to see everyone on the bleachers.

"Why we ain't on the floor, where coach at?" I said

"He went in his office he said to sit on the bleachers he got news for us" my teammate Jordan said.

Me and Shawn sat down and jamal came in asking the same thing.

"Hey team" my coach said coming out.

"Hey coach" we all said in union

"I don't know where to begin and express how happy I am, this season has been the best season I've had for 7 years we are winning all our games and basically we have a northwestern tournament and if we win ranking in 3 or higher we will got to NCAA's college basketball championship" he said we all started jumping around and clapping.

"Aww shit man " I said sitting back down.

"So this is a fake practice I could wait to tell you guys but we have new team gear and I mean new gear new uniform, socks , arm sleeves , sweatbands and bags including a warm up gear so when I call your number come get the bag" my assist. Coach said, he passed out the bags and told us we had this practice off and we were free to go home.

"Man I want this week to hurry up, can't wait for next week man" Shawn said walking out the door.

"Nigga I can't believe this shit is real life" I said