New years in AZ.

⚠EXPLITIC CONTENT⚠

Kailana(P.O.V) for now the Mya situation is put on hold, but Kennedy, moneè, chink and I are gonna come up with a plan for her when I get home other then that Derion and I are leaving my parents to go to Phoenix Arizona today and to say I'm nervous is a complete understatement I'm going to meet his mom, abula and father I just pray to the lord they like me.

"Okay baby have a safe flight, text me as soon as you land okay" my mom said hugging me.

"Derion keep my daughter safe for me son" my dad said giving derion a hug/pat on the back

"Oh don't worry sir she's in great hands" derion said smiling, I hugged my dad and mom one last time before getting in the cab.

"You ready baby?" Derion asked on the way to the airport.

I looked at the Christmas decerations on the places we were passing, it was the day after Christmas. "No" I whined.

"What yo ass mean no" he said making me laugh.

"Derion I'm scared meeting your mom and abula those are the most important women in your life I'm just....I really pray they like me" I said looking at him

"They will like you babe, your now one of the most important women in my life, so if your important to me you damn sho' important to them, just relax babygirl" he said rubbing my thigh, a smile krept on my face just him saying that made me relax and forget all my worries.

"Okay babe, but before we get there I want to stop and get them gifts" I said.

He sighed "for what Kai, us coming is a gift enough for them" he chuckled.

"Ok no derion, what the hell would I look like coming in your moms home the day after Christmas with no gift for her or your dad or abula?"I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"You would look like a guest?" He said laughing.

"Whatever, where going to stop and grab gifts like I said" I said to him

"Whatever floats your boat Kai" he said playfully rolling his eyes.

We got to the airport and Derion grabbed the bags and I payed the cab driver, we walked in and arggued about which way our flight was and it was the way I said it was because I'm always right, we went there and boarded the plane and sat down in our seats.

"I knew where the hell it was but yo bean head ass" I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever kai damn always thinking yo ass right about something" he said looking the other way

"Um maybe because I am" I said cocking my head.

"Whatever man just miss me with the bullshit I don't feel like hearing it" he said.

"What bullshit? Just cause I'm right and your wrong you want to be booty tickled" I said.

"What the fuck did I just say kailana Michelle, shut up damn." He snapped.

I know this nigga did not just call me by my middle name, but whatever I'm not finnuh deal with this on the plane so I tucked my lips and sat back.

6 hrs later.

"Baby" derion said tapping me.

"Where here?" I asked yawning.

"Yeah" he said, I nodded unbuckling my seat belt and getting up, I'm still pissed about him coming at me crazy earlier though he think his ass off the hook.

I grabbed my luggage and purse and walked off the plane and derion followed behind, we were outside the airport and I waved down a taxi, he came and I began stuffing my bags in the trunk.