oh god.

Kailana(P.O.V.) I sat in my bed fight back tears, what am I going to do? What am I gonna say? What will I tell derion? I looked down at the little green plus sign and threw my head back on the wall.

"Hey Kai want some food" Kennedy barged in the room startling me making me drop the stick.

I rushed to the floor grabbing it and clenching it in my hand as she eyed me "tell me thats not what I think it is" she said.

I dropper my head and sobbed "don't tell anyone please don't say anything" I said.

"What is it boo"

"I'm pregnant" I said.

"Oh my, Kai its gonna be ok.... Everything is gonna work out" she said hugging me.

I shook my head and laid in my bed going underneath the sea of covers.

"Um no kai, you've been all cooped up in this room since the tournament and barely ate, wash that pretty face and get dressed were going out don't make me tell chink to drag you out cause she will, I won't let you sink under depression" she said.

I got up going in the bathroom looking at my red puffy eyes from crying and my pale face, I washed up and got dressed.

"Uh you ok baby girl what's wrong with you" chink asked.

"Nothing I'm fine" I shrugged.

We left and minutes later arrived at apple bees.

"So what's going on?" Moe asked.

"Nothing I'm fine, just a little under the weather with everything going on" I said.

"Oh well babe it'll be ok just keep your head up you'll make it threw this" she smiled.

I nodded and looked down at my food, not really wanting anything to eat.

We got our checks and left, I slipped off my shoes and laid down in bed pulling the covers over me and began to cry and soon dozed off into sleep.

Next morning

"Kai.... Kai.... Kailana wake up" Kennedy shook me, I opens my eyes and rolled over.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Get dressed me and Jamal are gonna take you to the clinic to find out what's going on" she said.

I nodded and seen Jamal sitting on her bed on his phone.

"Hey you ok sis" he said embracing me in a hug, it made me burst into tears.

"Yeah just really Irritated" I said.

"Its gonna be ok" he said, I nodded and walked in the bathroom doing my usual hygiene routine, I brushed my hair up.

I got dressed in some back skinnys and a navy blue sweatshirt and threw on some uggs.

I got in the car and leaned my head on the window drifting off.

"Kailana" Kennedy shook me, I looked up seeing our on campus clinic.

We walked in and I sighned in and sat down.

"Kailana Rodriguez" I looked up and seen britana in front of me smiling.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes "can you come with me?" I asked Kennedy she nodded and walked with me in the back room

"Your in room 3" she said.

We walked in while she closes the door.

"Hey how are you doing? She smiled and I chuckled why the hell is she speaking to me.

"Cut the shit britana" I said.

"Look kailana honestly from the heart I want to apologize for everything, I was jealous and shit got outta hand" she said sincerely.

"Thank you britana I also apologize for beating your ass" I said making her chuckle.

"Ok back to what we were doing, let me check your vitals" she said.

"So what brings you in here your vitals are almost perfect?" She asked I swallowed hard.

"I think I'm pregnant I took one test yesterday and it came out positive and I'm panicking." I said.

She nodded and wrote on the clipboard "ok we'll get you a test and find out" she said walking out

She came in a few minutes later and handed me a cup, we'll need you too pee in this" she said, I went to the bathroom and came back in with the cup handing it to her.

"Ok we'll see the results the doctor will be in soon to tell you what's going on" she said.

I anxiously sat and played with my thumbs.

The knock on the door made my heart drop "come in" I said.

"Hey kailana I'm your doctor alina and your results are right here." She looked at the clip board.

"So?" I asked.

"Kailans you are......

I know its short but I needed to update and I wanted to leave a cliff hanger lol... Share, comment & vote