Past

Heads up this chapter is all about kailana and its all in her p.o.v. in the past.

Kailana(P.O.V) I went to my locker to get my book for A.P. physics and Alexa came running up like fire was on her ass making me chuckle.

"I got dirt" she said bug eyed.

"Dig me" I laughed.

"Okay so word in the hall is, Samson Hugh told jalana karsy that Johnathan Morehouse wants to talk to you like talk talk" she said.

"Oh my gosh lex your lying Johnathan wants me out of all the girls in the school I think not" I said closing my locker and began walking down the hall to our class.

"Um have you seen the way he looks at you kailana, I think yes bitch" she laughed.

We sat in class and began taking notes and talking about cheer tryouts coming up.

"Kailana right?" A voice said making me look up, I nearly shitted myself seeing Johnathan standing in front of me.

"U-u-u-uh yeah t-t-thats me" I studdered mentally face palming myself.

He chuckled and shot me a pearly smile making me melt in my seat "well Im Johnathan and uh I wanted to introduce myself" he said.

--

"Johnathan why are you so mad all I did was give him a hug he's been a friend of mine since like 6th grade" I said sitting back in my seat chuckling.

"See that's that shit kailana you sitting here chuckling thinking shit funny and you know how I feel about that shit" he yelled

"What the hell Johnathan its never that serious you really need to fucking chill" I said rolling my eyes.

"Honestly Kai, your treading on thin water, watch your fucking mouth talking to me crazy if I said something that's how the fuck it goes, Kai don't you know I'm the only nigga in the whole school that wants you and you treat me like shit but I'm gonna let yo ass be because nobody wants you" he said.

I shook my head and looked out the window closing my mouth.

He devishly chuckled "shut yo ass up then" he said.

"Just leave me alone" I said, before I knew it he reached over slapping me.

"Bitch what the fuck did you just say" he yelled.

"Nothing" I whimpered holding my aching cheek.

"The fuck I thought" he mugged me, we came to my house and he stopped the car.

"Bye" I mumbled getting out,but stopped when my arm was grabbed.

"C'mere baby" Johnathan said softly.

I sighed fighting back tears feeling a lump grow in my throat "no just let me go we'll talk tomorrow" I said.

"No we'll talk right now get in" he said demanding.

I rolled my eyes and hesitantly slid back in my seat closing the door, Johnathan grabbed my face and made me look at him

"I'm sorry kailana for saying that stuff.... For hitting you, you know I love you and I didn't mean any of that shit baby" he said.

"This is the second time though Johnathan" I whimpered

"I'm sorry" he said kissing me, I gave in to the sweet taste of his lips and kissed back.