Recovery

Mya(P.O.V) I ran to my car as soon as kailana went back in the house, fuck that hoe I'm not gonna get help she just tried to kill me honestly the bitch is getting what she deserved.

I drove to the free way and decided maybe I need to get away change my name and identity not even go home to get my things I'm going ghost on some real shit I just hope my Jonathan is okay I gotta tell him later I'm pregnant.

Derion(P.O.V) I sat in the waiting room nervously with kailanas parents and kaimari... I just wanted my baby to be ok.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out my pocket and looked at it seeing Shawn was calling.

"Hello?" I answered

"Derion! Nigga where are you man we all been trynna find out where you were" he said

"I'm at the hospital, Jonathan got a hold of me and kailana and we were in a basement we broke out, well I got Kai out long story short Jonathan is dead and Kai got shot and now my baby's in the hospital" I said.

"What the fuck, Is she okay? Nigga are you okay you good?" He asked.

"I'm fine I just want my baby okay. We been here since 2:30 and its going on 4 and the doc's haven't said nothingI said.

"Okay I'll tell everyone what's going on and I'll be down there after my first class man" he said.

"Okay bro"

"Stay safe and keep ya head up, Kai's a fighter she'll be all righthe said hanging up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and began getting up until two police officers came in the room.

"Are you Derion Perez?" One of the officers asked.

"Yes"

"Can step outside with us please we would like to ask you some questions"

I looked over at Ezra and he nodded and stood up.