Thanksgiving pt 1

So fast forward 2 months, kailana & derions project is over and um yeah lol, also in the mm is kailana's niece and nephew Akaia and Kaidrion and her parents home.

Kailana(P.O.V) I grabbed my duffel bag and packed the clothes I had on my bed in the bag, I went to the bathroom and only grabbed my tooth brush and hair brush and hair serum and deoderant putting those in a plastic baggie and placing them in the bag as well then I grabbed my shoe bag and put my nude Louis Vuitton's and my red and black Samoa's in the and my white Nike slippers, I grabbed my phone, charger and purse and went across the hall to derions.

This weekend was thanksgiving weekend and derion and I were going to Olympia for the weekend to celebrate, I was excited and nervous at the same time well.... I was nervous for derion because everyone was staying at my parents this weekend I mean the whole family my brothers and their wives and kids and just woah that's a lot to take in, meeting my parents is hard enough.

"Babe!?" I said walking in his room, he was on the phone and held his finger up as in a "be quit" and I tucked my lips.

"Yeah momma its in Olympia..... The capital of Washington momma.....like a 2-3 hour drive... Its just me and kai..... I know I miss you too ma...... We'll be up there for new years.....uh sum like that.... Oh gosh ma stop but tell dad I love him and tell abula I love her.... Love you ma" he said hanging up.

"My bad I didn't know you were on the phone, how's your mom?" I asked.

"You good baby, um she's good its the first thanksgiving I won't be with them so she's a little on edge" he said zipping his bag.

"Well are you ready?" I asked, he sheepishly chuckled and nodded.

We grabbed our bags and walked to the elevator and got off and went to the car.

"We need to stop for gas" derion said. We drove off campus and went to a gas station and I went in to pay, I grabbed two bags of chips and teas for derion and I.

"Um $50 on pump 5 and these please" I said handing the cashier the $50 and the items.

"Heading some where for the holidays?" The cashier said looking at me smiling.

"Uh yeah" I said trying to end the convo.

"Well your beautiful" he said looking me up and down.

"Thanks"

"Um are you single?" He asked.

"No I'm actually heading home with my boyfriend so if you would be kind and speed this up" I said making hand gestures.

"Boyfriend, awwe thats too bad" he said "$12.82" he said rolling his eyes, I smirked and payed grabbing my bag and walking out.

"What took so long?" Derion asked laughing.

"That cashier was in there trynna get at me until I said I had a boyfriend then he got and attitude" I said laughing.

"Mmm nigga lucky my ass wasn't in there, woulda knocked his ol' ugly ass out" he said getting out to pump.

I chuckled and entered my address in the GPS on the car. Derion finished pumping and we got on the highway.

"Are you nervous babe?" I asked looking at him he kept loosining & tightening his grip on the stering wheel I noticed he does stuff like that when he's anxious or nervous.