D.G.I.F.U.

Kailana(P.O.V) I was in derions dorm laying down, we were supposed to be studying then he wanted to be silly and started play fighting with me then it turned into a make out sess.then we started talking about our childhood, we was just doing everything but studying.

"I love your hair like this" derion said playing with my curls, every since I dyed my hair light brown and cut it he hasn't got his hands out of it.

"I thought you liked my hair long" I kind've whined.

"I did baby, its just I like this too if you went full amber rose I would like that shit too" he said making me laugh.

"can I see your phone I want to go on Snapchat" I smiled innocently, he reached down in his pocket and handed me his phone.

"I gotta go piss" he said moving me aside and walking out the room.

"T.M.I." I shouted out laughing.

I was being silly on his snapchat then his phone started ringing I pressed the answer button, who tf was calling at 1:00 am. besides his ma or abula.

"mmm papi I want you right now, you think you can sneak to my dorm" a girl voice said making my eyes widened. "and when you get here explain why you haven't hit me up in three months" she said chuckling.

"maybe cause papi got a girlfriend, who the hell is this?" I said with much attitude.

"um woah, you didn't need to hear all that is this derion Perez's number?" the girl asked.

"yes it is, now who the hell is this?" I asked again.

"holy shit, he got a girl?" she asked, making me more irritated.

"bitch yes and I advise you don't call this number again delete it, block it shit I don't know and really don't care but you better hope not to speak with me again" I said, looking over at the door to see derion walking in.

"hold up who you calling a bitch, hoe you must not know me, I don't care if he tied down or not I'll fuck your man. take care now." she said hanging up.

I looked at the phone like it transformed, oh hell no. "who was that babe?" derion said walking to the bed.

I threw his phone at him and stood up slipping my roshea on and grabbing my sweatshirt and backpack.

"babe what the hell, where are you going?" he asks following me to the door.

"why do you care, go fuck that bitch calling you at 1:00 in the damn morning having the nerve to call me a hoe" I said walking towards the elevator.

"kailana wait I don't even know what your talking abo-gco.

I leaned against the elevator wall having the erge to punch something. Oh yeah Kennedy and I moved to the dorms on the 5th floor which are all updated and nicer, I guess I had to move out since I threw the first hit but Kennedy moved with me cause she's my boo, are two new room mates are cool though one is carribian and the other is Asian and they are beauty's their names are Carly and moneè.

I got off and walked all the way down to my room and opend the door to see all three of my roomies on the couch watching something.

"hey babes" Kennedy said while I walked in our room and slipped off my shoes.

"hey".

"what happened to spending the night at derions?" moneè asked.

"I was till some random bitch called him asking for dick, then me and derion got into an argument kindve but I left cause if I stayed he wouldn't be seeing tomorrow morning" I said plopping down on the couch.