New years in AZ p.2

Kailana( P.O.V) I woke up all smiles, derion made me feel and say things last night that I wouldn't imagine myself doing anytime soon I was feeling shit on the inside and out, it was just amazing. I laid on derions chest and messed with his lips I was bored and I wanted him to wake up.

After flicking his lip for a while his eyes fluttered open and he mean mugged the hell out of me making me chuckle.

"Good morning sleepy head" I said sitting up and straddling him.

His face perked up suddenly "round 3" he said smiling.

"Nigga no, get up I want breakfast" I said rocking back and forth.

"Stop teasing me your not slick, and go get some then" he said chuckling.

"Sorry I didn't realize I was doing that and no I think your parents heard us last night babe that's gonna be so awkward your mom probably doesn't like me now she probably think in nasty" I pouted.

"I'm pretty sure they didn't hear us, you didn't hear them?" He asked.

"Your mom and dad was fucking" I whispered.

"Yeah that's one of the main reasons I'm happy I don't have to live here now, they do that shit every night" he chuckled.

"I hope we're like them one day they're so in love you can just tell by looking at them" I said smiling.

"Yeah they are, it's pretty nice" he said patting my leg so I could get up.

I felt a light breeze and looked down to see I was ass naked. I gasped and derion looked over and chuckled.

"Don't act like I haven't seen you, better let that shit loose" he said making me laugh.

"Wouldn't you like to see that" I sarcastically said.

"Damn skippy baby girl" he said

I went to bags in the room and pulled mine out of his closet rummaging through it I grabbed some ripped at the knees tight black skinny jeans pairing it with a sliky like material crop top and decided on wearing my white toms. I went in the bathroom and took a much needed shower my legs were so sore from last night, when finished I moisturized my skin and did my normal hygiene routine and got dressed, I reentered the bathroom beginning on my make up when derion came in bothering me.

"What is this" he asked holding up my eyelash curler.

"That is my eyelash curler babe" I said taking it from him and sitting back in my bag.

"Why do you have two of these?" He asked picking up conceler and foundation.

"I don't have two, one is concealer the other is foundation." I said.

"But they the same color?!" he said making a confused look on his face but it was adorable.

"They aren't, the concealer is lighter it brightens under my eyes " I said laughing.

"I don't think you need this shit anyways you look fine without it" he said sitting the stuff back down.

"Awe thank you babe but I do need it" I said laughing.

"You still dope to me either way" he said kissing my forehead and walking out.

I finished my makeup and kept my hair down and curly walking out, we went downstairs and the aroma of sausages, pancakes and eggs hit my face making me smile.

"Good morning son, good morning sweetie" derions mom said making me blush.

"Good morning Mrs.Perez & Mr.Perez" I said taking a seat at the table.