100%

Derion(P.O.V) I spent all night calling Kai but she didn't answer, not once. I really wanted to physically hurt mya, I know my ass don't go no damn H.I.V. I wrapped up every time we fucked, that bitch is crazy trynna fuck up my relationship with my girl, she gon get hers though, I won't put my hands on her but she'll get hers.

"Thank you for choosing SU student/professional health clinic for your health resources press 1 to set an appointment press 2 for urgent care-" the voice operated thing said I hit 2 and it rang for a min.

"Hello your speaking to Marissa, how may we help you today" she spoke into the phone.

"Hi marissa, I'm derion Perez I wanted to know if I can come in today as soon as possible" I said.

"Umm.... Yeah are you a student at SU or an off campus patient?" She asked.

"I'm a student."

"Okay what dormitory or on campus appt. do you live in so I can refer you to the right clinic" she said.

"Phillip hall"

"Okay well your clinic is actually ours we are next to the half full half empty cafe? Are you familiar with that place or no" she asked.

"I'm familiar" I said.

"Okay well, we are right there and come to the second floor and your apointmet is set with our student doctor, Dr. Jarlison at 2:30" she said.

"Okay thankyou" I said hanging up.

I got up, and put my phone on the charger, and grabbed some clothes and hoping in the shower, I got out clean and threw my clothes on and grabbing my phone and car keys going to my car.

I pulled up to the newly built looking clinic and went to the second floor to the front desk.

"Wassup, I'm derion Perez im here for a appointment with Dr.Jarlison at 2" I said.

"Oh hello Mr.Perez I'm Larissa the girl you spoke to earlier, before we send you back can you fill out this paperwork and check the box so we can make you a file if you plan on ever coming back" she said handing me a clipboard.

I sat down and filled out the documents and handed her the clipboard sitting back in the waiting room.

"Derion Perez" a girl said, I looked up seeing britana shit man.

"Wazzam" I said walking to her, she chuckled and I followed her back to my room.

"I didn't know you worked here" I said sitting on the exam bed.

"Um yeah I'm a student nurse, can you put this under your tounge I need to check your temp?" She said placing a stick under my tounge and writing stuff down.

"Oh that's cool, do your thank girl" I said laughing she chuckled and took my blood pressure and writing stuff down.

"How are you and Kai?" She asked making me scrunch my face up.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just wondering, I must admit I was a little jealous that day we fought when I seen her with you, it wasn't like I never liked her she was coo I just was a little envious" she said.

"Oh well uh we're good" I said.

"That's great well the doctor will be in shortly, enjoy your afternoon derion" britana said walking out.

15 minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said the guy came and and greeted me.

"Hello Mr.Perez what brings you in today vitals are good so no sign of cold" he said.

I handed him the letter "that brings me in" I said bluntly.

"You want to be tested" he asked and I nodded.

" okay well I'll send you to the clinic lab for a blood and urine test and we'll give you the results shortly" he said handing me a paper.

I got up and walked to the 3rd floor and took the test coming back down to the waiting room, I sat there for 3 hours this nigga said shortly nigga shortly what this is shorting my damn life with how long I'm waiting.

"Derion Perez" britana said behind the door.

I got up following her into another room similar to the first one I had and sat down I soon started feeling a little nervous, I pray I don't got this shit.

"Okay we have the lab results Mr. Perez" Dr.jarlison said.

I exhaled deeply and nodded "so....?" I said waiting on him to answer.

"You came negative on both test, you don't have H.I.V your good man" he said smiling making me smile.

"Thanks bro, can you print that paper for me so I can have one at home" I asked.

"Of course we can it will be in the front for when you check out, you have a good day now" He said walking out.

I walked to the front grabbing my document and signing out and got in the car and went back to the dormitory but to go see Kai and tell her the news.

I got off on her floor and walked down to her door knocking on it.

Kailana(P.O.V.) I cried all night when I came home, I couldn't believe this was happening I was so happy with derion and now it was possible he has H.I.V.

"Bubba you ok?"moneè said walking in my room.

"Yeah I'm feeling better" I said forcing a smile.

"Me and chink finnuh go grab pho you want some?" She asked.

"Yeah"

"Snuggs you want some" moneè asked, Kennedy has been sick all week she just stayed in her bed wrapped underneath blankets.

"Yes please" she muffled.

"Okay me and chink will be back in like 30" she said walking out, I went back to doing my school work on my laptop and heard a knock on the door.

"Snuggs are you expecting Shawn? I asked.

"No" she muffled.

I got up and looked threw the peep whole seeing derion and rolled my eyes.I opened the door.

"What derion" I said almost crying.

"Baby let me in we need to talk." He said, I moved aside letting him in and we went to the living room sitting on the couch.

"Can you speed this up I need to finish my assignments" I said with attitude.

He looked at me and chuckled shaking his head "your such a little firecracker I need to dick you down soon so yo ass can chill" he said putting a peice of paper on the table.

"You ain't gonna be dicking-" I stopped talking when I read the paper, my baby didn't have H.I.V. "oh my gosh baby" I said looking at him.

"Mum baby my ass" he said mocking me.

"Ok I wasn't trynna be rude but derion you have to understand that's a lot for someone to take in especially if they're falling in love with this person" I said.

He smiled "you're falling in love with me" he asked.

"Yes derion, I know we haven't been together that long but you mean so much to me its scary" I said.

"Don't be scared Kai im feeling the same way about you" he said moving towards me.

"Really" I asked, he nodded grabbing my hips and pulling me on top of him.

"Show me how much you love me" he said lowely.

I smirked bring my face down to his and kissing him he sucked on my bottom lip making me chuckle, the door opened making us stop .

"Oh hell naw y'all ain't fucking on my couch" moneè said making us laugh.

"I'm glad y'all back on good terms" carly said.

"Ain't nobody finnuh fuck money and me too chink" I laughed sitting in derions lap.

I'm glad he doesn't have aids but now I need to deal with this bitch Mya she got it coming, she got get hers.

Share,comment & vote.