17.

Ending - "Just to stay with your kids..."

There was a blonde man in the room, and his best friend with black hair in front of him could not believe his eyes, but could you blame him? The blonde has been dead for several years. "Who would have thought the laziest person in the world would be here first." the blonde spoke up, left without an answer. "Reading and seeing is a big difference." Yes, the letter he received saying his dead friend was here waiting was abstract, but as much as the present situation. Tears of happiness began to fall from her brown eyes. "Shika, are you crying?"

"Of course I am, you idiot, my dead friend is standing in front of me, how do you think it feels?" The black-haired man felt happy, he could pull off his friend like he used to, and of course he knew what to do. "You want to hug?" the blonde asked. The black-haired looked at him only as an idiot, because how could he cuddle with the ghost, but he agreed to the offer anyway. "That's a stupid question." and as if nothing had happened, he calmly walked up and hugged the blonde.

Next were Kankuro and Garaa, just like Shikamaru, they couldn't believe that the blonde was standing in front of them, but unlike the black-haired one, the Kazekage didn't wait long. "W-hello Gaara" hesitantly began, but he was not given to continue whatever he wanted to say, because his friend, as soon as he heard his voice, threw himself at him, almost without knocking them over, and hugged him tightly. Neither Kankuro nor Naruto had to ask, red-haired need it, make sure he has no delusions. "Good to see you, Naruto." he said smiling. "You too."

The last to arrive was the silver-haired Hokage, he was not as shocked as his predecessors, he was used to how unpredictable and surprising things his apprentice could do, especially if he persisted, but it did not stop the tears that quietly ran down the man's cheeks.

"Hokage, huh?" the blond man spoke first, looking at his old teacher with a smile, sadness and admiration. "Naruto" was all he said because the lump in his throat stopped him from speaking any further. He wanted to start apologizing for taking his dream away from him, for failing to protect him, for letting him die, for not taking proper care of his youngest son. He wanted to say so much, to apologize for so many things, but he was not able to, but just stood, looked and cried. He cried, happy that he did not lose the blonde as well as his father, teacher, and friends from the team.

"Hello Sensei." after these words he completely fell apart, he was not able to look at the blonde, he could not, because the stream of tears prevented him from doing so, while the blonde approached calmly, with a warm smile on his lips and embraced the silver-haired man as soon as the man felt what surprised him the heat radiating from the blonde immediately returned the gesture.

After very emotional re-meetings with each one of them, everyone sat in the living room, waiting for the boy to explain himself. "Well, about how I'm here, it's kind of funny." an enthusiastic blonde began, "You think so?" the black-haired man asked ironically, what could possibly be funny about it?

"Well you know I am- I was jinchuriki." He corrected quickly, he was no longer a container, he died, and the beast sealed inside him with him, that version at least everyone knows, except himself and his cousin. "I have mixed my chakra with Kurama's chakra all my life." how was he to explain to them something that was undeniably impossible? He did not know, but he knew that what he had just said was the basis for them to understand it even a little, even though he himself did not quite know or understand, and his furry self did not really want to wake up from a nap. "While fighting Sasuke while I was dying, Kurama said there was a solution." this surprised and intrigued all four at the same time, "What solution?" the silver-haired man asked.