XX

DISCLAIMER:

The scenarios that follows are entirely made up. The names of the individuals, places, and circumstances stated or indicated in the following scenes are all fictional and are products of the authors' imaginations. The following characters' acts in this story are not representative of their real-life counterparts. They are merely actors who play the people in this novel and have no relation to them. Please learn to distinguish between fiction and reality.

WARNING:
This book contains the following: dark themes, death, suicide, profanities, physical and mental abuse, violence, substance use, and discussions of sensitive topics are among the contents. If any of the items stated above make you feel triggered or uneasy, I urge that you do not read the story. If necessary, we'll add trigger and content warnings to specific chapters.

this is also a GXG story and ProfXStud. If you are not comfortable in these kind of themes please do proceed to the other story.

NOTE:
Expect some typographical errors and incorrect grammar in this book because it was not written flawlessly. Please consider voting and providing comments; I would greatly appreciate it. I will make every effort to meet or surpass your expectations. Please do enjoy the read and keep tuned for future updates. Thank you!

COPYRIGHT:
Without written permission from the authors, no portion of this book may be duplicated or transmitted in any form or by any means.

Copyright 2022 | All rights reserved.

- AUXTRA1