6

*pop*... *pop*... *pop*

"Vi!"

"Hm?" Vi pops more of the bubbles on the sheet of bubble wrap that came in the package Caitlyn ordered.

"Youve been obsessed. You didnt even bother with the Hexstrap that came in the box, but youre obnoxious over that stupid plastic waste."

"Its more entertaining than paperwork. Or watching you do paperwork." Vi pops another for emphasis.

"Vi!"

-

*pop*... *pop*...

"You brought that to work?!" Caitlyns slightly angry but mostly annoyed voice startles Vi in her seat, popping a bunch on reflex.

"What? Its not doing anything."

"Its pissing me off."

"Everything pisses you off."

"No, but everything will if you dont put that way and focus."

"Whatever."

-

*pop*...

"Violet Kiramman i am trying to sleep!"

"Full name? Thats new." *pop*... *pop*...

"Give it to me."

"No, youll throw it away." Vis doe eyes shine under the moonlight. Caitlyn sighs and rolls her eyes.

"Go to fucking sleep."

-

Caitlyns distracted by Vis moans, watching the way the glowing blue Hexstrap is consumed by Vis glistening pussy with every thrust, admiring the way Vis ass jiggles at ever connection.

*pop*...

"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!" Caitlyn snatches the bubble wrap fron Vis grasp. "Where did this come from?" She yanks out of Vi, the stronger girl whining at loss of contact.

"I shoved it in the crack of your bed."

"Im about to shove this in the crack of your ass."

-

*pop*...

"I JUST WANT ONE MOMENT-" Caitlyn slams her utensils on her plate, breaking the porcelain. She storms to her room, slamming the door behind her.