29

"You didnt cum." Vi notices, quickly coming out of her haze. She discards the Hexstrap.

"No, but i did enjoy myself." Caitlyn goes for Vis hand, but Vi tugs it away.

"You always cum first." Caitlyn tilts her head.

"With an 'o', or a 'u'?"

"A 'u'. You always cum first. Thats the way we always do things. I cant cum unless you do. Im breaking an unspoken rule." Vi cant stop the thoughts tumbling in her mind.

"Violet, no. Thats when we rough play, or where im in control. This was just for fun. Im glad you came, seriously. I wanted you to let yourself loose. I wanted you to take control. I wanted to be used."

"I dont want to use you! I want us to cum you first, or together if youre saying its ok to cum!" Caitlyn takes Vis face between her hands.

"Stop. Stop, stop, stop. What are you on about?"

"When we have sex, my job is to pleasure you. I didnt do a good enough job."

"Sometimes people dont cum, no matter how enjoyable the experience is. It could be stress, their body just deciding not to, a once in a blue moon situation," Caitlyn counts the events on her fingers. "I just- couldnt cum. You delivered considerably, as you always do."

"Then you should have cum. Why did you let me cum?" Vi isnt wrapping her head around the situation.

"I wanted you to, Pup. This was supposed to be you exploring your dominant side. If anything, why didnt you keep going until i came?" Both let the words settle. Vi in shock, and Caitlyn in suspense.

"Because youre Mommy. You cum, i cum. Like a good Pup."

"Not this time. This time you werent a Pup, and i wasnt Mommy. This time we changed roles. We discussed this, sweetheart." Vi frowns, jaw clenched. Caitlyn isnt getting frustrated, but worried. "Whats making you think all of this? Where did the top training go?" The last sentence is meant to be light, but it isnt delivered so.

"I failed to make you cum, when thats always my job! You cum, i cum. I make sure to please you-"

"You did please me. You pleased me better than anyone has."

"Then why arent your thighs shaking, breath heaving, eyes closed-" Vi stops talking when Caitlyn stares her dead. Instead, she gulps. Nearly trembles under her gaze.

"Because cumming isnt whats important. Its the love, care, intimacy. You delivered. You delivered damn good. You made my heart swell, and my tummy tingle better than any orgasm could. Stop with your self loathing, and try to understand you did good. That im well beyond pleased."

"Im not understanding. I always cum when you let me. If i did the good job youre praising me for, you should have cum, too."

"Violet Kiramman, the goal isnt orgasm. When i starve your release, its the control, not your orgasm. When i edge you, its about control, not your orgasm. I suppose i did sort of control this time, too, even though i wanted to leave you to it."

"And what if my control is wanting your release? What if i wanted to be splashed in your sweet cum, like what i do to you?" Her eyes are wide, voice reaching for non existent grips.

"If it truly had been, you wouldnt have let yourself cum." They let the words sink in. Vis eyes dart between Caitlyns chest and eyes. Not her breasts, but the mark Vi left. The one Caitlyn begged for. She had never heard Caitlyn beg about sexual matters before tonight. It felt good, hearing her whine until she got what she wanted.

Thats when it clicks. "Maybe your body isnt used to not being in control, and its maybe not a kink after all, but maybe an actual fetish?" 

"Thats a good possibility. I want you to take control a few more times though. Enough to where we know for certain. Next time you dom, dont worry about my release like this. Remember that i just want you. And if anything, think back on this conversation."

"I please you good, but you may have a control fetish." Vi states.

"You please me good, but i could have a control fetish." Caitlyn repeats back, smiling as Vi settles down. "Now for the rest of your job as the dom: aftercare."