20

"Ready to start, love?" Caitlyn looms over the reader, Vi sat in a chair in the corner.

Y/N is laid on the bed, watching Caitlyn advance, Hexstrap in hand. Y/N nods, a small "Yes" escaping their throat.

"Thats a good pet." Caitlyn praises. Y/N looks at Vi, a broad hand stroking a Hexstrap of her own.

"Did the Lady give you permission to look away?" Vi grumbles. Y/N looks back at the woman above them.

"Make sure you tell me if you dont like anything."

"I will." Their hands rub against Caitlyns shoulders, trailing down her strong arms, back up, down her breasts, choosing to find purchase on her waist.

She enters slow, Y/N humming at the new senation. Caitlyn gasps when Y/N squeezes a bit.

"Vi, darling, hows your view?" Caitlyn looks across her shoulder at the other girl.

"Beautiful." Vis hands arent on the strap anymore. One is resting on her pelvis, the other gripping the chair with almost enough force to break it.

"Excellent." Caitlyn bottoms out.

"You make me feel so full, my Lady." Y/N whimpers out, fluttering around the intrusion. Theyre not cumming yet, their cunt is taking to adjusting rather rough.

"Is it too much?" Caitlyn goes to pull out some, but Y/N digs her nails into the flash in her palms.

"Just fuck me."

"As you wish." Caitlyns rhythm starts decent. Not too rough, not too fast.

"Fuck, Cait, and i thought your pussy was loud." As Caitlyns pace picks up, lewd noises and pants fill the air. Whimpers accompany the previous sounds now.

"You like how well im stretching your slutty cunt?"

"Yes.... my- Lady." Y/N chokes out, turing her head towards Vi so her built up drool rolls onto the pillow, instead of suffocating them.

"Look at them, pup. Meer hours ago this was you. Makes me wonder if their orgasm will be as forceful as yours."

"Ah!" Caitlyn goes for that spot again, coaxing louder and needier moans from her submissive.

"So fucking loud. I hope the neighbors hear how well im using you." Caitlyn braces herself on her knees, one hand resting above Y/Ns patch of trimmed pubic hair. The other hand teases Y/Ns clit. "You like the feeling of me inside you?" Caitlyn whimpers at the feeling of her thrusts.

"My Lady! So good! Like this!" Moaning echos in the room, Caitlyn doing as shes told.

Vi moans Caitlyns name as she strokes her strap. Caitlyn spares her a side glance, before growling in Y/Ns ear. She nips at the skin below.

Y/N cums with a shout, scratching angry red into Caitlyns hips and ass. "So good. You fuck me so good, my Lady." Their mumbles and humming are quieted when Caitlyns hips still.

"You havent cum." Vi states as Caitlyn pulls out of Y/N. The person on the bed moans at loss of contact, clenching around nothing.

"I still have another whore to bed. You both can share my cum. Now, are you doing to treat our guest, or sit there like a bad dog?"

Vi grunts at the sentiment, making her way to the bed. Caitlyn sits. "You were good for the Lady. Will you be good for me, too?" Vi brushes some stray hairs from Y/Ns face, taking her time exploring the curves and ridges of the body below her. She kisses a few of the stretch marks on each side of their stomach and thighs before diving into their still dripping pussy.