35

Its not everyday Vi and Caitlyn both get invited to clubs. The only problem is Caitlyn is on duty.

She has to leave Vi alone. She trusts her wife. Its other women she doesnt trust.

When drunk, Vi gets horny, needy, mind so addled with lust she will grope the first tall woman with long blue hair she sees. Being the club is a Zaun establishment: there will be many tall, blue haired women.

And thats how Caitlyn finds her that night, slipping away from patrol duties with penalties looming over her if shes caught.

Vis sat on a two person couch. One woman has her legs over Vis shoulders, back braced on the wall to keep her up. A second is on the other seat, hand in Vis shirt, Vis arm around her. The last is on Vis armrest, Vi stroking her cheek.

"Violet! Baby, baby hey, theres only one of me. Only one Cupcake. Im here now, love."

"Imposter." Vi spits. "This is Zaun. The chems in the air, the drink i consume, they conjure my beautiful bride. And right now? Theres three and a liar, or theres four. What will it be?"

"One truth and three lies." She straddles Vis lap, pushing the two at Vis sides out if her way. The third climbs down the arm rest on her own. Its only herself left in Vis space.

"Well i be damned!" Vi laughs, deep from her gut. "Youre skipping patrol to be here? What a naughty girl." Caitlyn clenches around nothing. "You know i love it when youre bad." She punctuates the dark whisper with trailing her tongue up Caitlyns neck, nipping the skin of her jaw.

"Deal with me when youre sober." She growls. Caitlyn waves over a few enforcers.

"Cup-"

"No Violet. When youre sober." The enforcers escort Vi home. Caitlyn pays their tabs as a thank you.

When shes back to her route, her trade off partner is waiting.

"Where were you, Kiramman? Ive been sittin here for ages!"

"Sorry, had to deal with something. Got back as fast as i could." She gets in her squad car, and makes her way back to the station. Vi will wait for her to finish her work.