17

"Headed to work. Will you be home later?"

"I should be. Have a good day!" Caitlyn calls as her roommate leaves. She opens PornHub as soon as the door locks.

-

An hour later, Caitlyn had gotten so pent up masturbation wasnt working. Her clouded mind thinks of the Brothel. She had never gone, and she doubted Vi had. Vis mysterious job takes up all her free time.

-

When she gets there, she orders a private room with a random female worker. Babette nods, and directs Caitlyn to a room.

Whilst on her trip, she hears a familiar voice. Vi?

Coming closer, she peaks behind a curtain. Theres Vi, on a womans lap. The woman is treating Vi like Fine China. Gentle touches, soothing words, hands on her thighs and hip as Vi whimpers and grinds against the woman.

Holy shit, my roommate is a bottom? She gives off such dominant energy. She watches as the woman smoothes a hand over Vis ass, then brushing the hair from her face.

That same hand rubs Vis muscles. Groping at her flesh like its a prize. The thigh between Vis starts a steady bounce, Vis moans in tandem. Her hips bounce with the same rhythm, the woman then hugging Vi as she squirts, her body spasming before going limp. She pants into the womans shoulder.

Caitlyn cant hear what theyre saying, but its helping Vi calm down. When the woman reaches under Vi, Caitlyn thinks theyre done, but instead she guides slick into Vis mouth. Vi hums around her finger, holding the womans wrist.

Vi releases the fingers with a pop, the woman wiping her fingers on Vi before dressing and leaving. The woman leans down into Caitlyns ear as she moves passed.

"Shes my favorite. After i tried her out so many months ago, i hire her everytime. Shes so submissive, that pussy of hers always needing to be filled. Since it seems you enjoyed the show, why dont you take her for a spin?"

Caitlyns face and ears flush dark, and she returns to Babette. "Oh? Was there a problem?"

Caitlyn shakes her head, places too much money on the desk, and leaves before Vi could possibly discover her.