36

Vi loves masturbating. Its her favorite free time activity. It doesnt beat sex with Caitlyn, but it does beat paperwork.

Adjusting Caitlyns vanity, posing for sexy pictures, then off to fuck herself.

She double checks the pictures are sexy enough to distract Caitlyn, hits send, and gets to it.

Now completely naked, she admires herself. Her muscles, her abs, the trimmed patch of curls, the happy trail under her navel.

She flexes in the mirror, admires the way her thighs make her pussy look strong. "Or maybe its the kegels," Vi giggles to herself.

Shes not a foot woman by any means. Only when it comes to Caitlyn, but even then its a stretch. She loves every last bit of her wife.

Herself? She likes how she was able to build muscles on every bit of her being. Enjoys admiring the fruits of her labour.

Hands come next. Caitlyn designed the wedding bands. She refused to take it off, and the times its absolutely necessary, its tattooed onto her.

Each meaty digit brings memories of how Caitlyn would moan around them, moan because of them. Caitlyn wanted to go kegels with her, but instead, Vis fingers were the weights. She found the weights uncomfortable, so Vi improvised. It sure was a good choice.

Her shoulders flex, chest flexing with them. She doesnt mind the size of her tits. Caitlyn sure enjoys them. She makes herself laugh when flexing each boob on its own.

Finally, she gets to the fucking. Nipples get her attention first. A steady build. Always one to drag out the pleasure.

Pinching, rubbing, her own drool stimulating the hard nubs. Her wifes name spilling from her lips.

She moves one hand down, lazily parting her lower lips to feel herself drip onto the sheets.

The wet fingertip comes up to play with her clit. Slow circles enough to please, but not enough to satisfy.

She hears a ping from her phone, finding Caitlyn had sent some angry emojis. It brings a smile to Vis lips.

With two fingers, she collects enough slick to make a web. She sends it to Caitlyn, making sure her small, forming puddle is in the background.

This time, when her hand goes down, its to tease in a finger. Caitlyns name rolls off her tongue.

Pumping and curling at an almost teasing rhythm helps the lust clouding her brain. It makes her smile, thinking about Caitlyn.

Caitlyn: Her beautiful wife. Highschool sweetheart. First kiss, first love, first time. The image of perfection.

Caitlyn: Strong, so fucking strong. Lean muscles, fast runner, so fit. Quick with a gun, a perfect shot.

Caitlyn: Wont admit shes vulnerable. Will always speak her mind. Very logically and emotionally sound.

As Vi gets close, she films herself spilling onto the sheets, Caitlyns name flowing out of her mouth as if its the only thing she knows.

She hits send, letting herself fall back onto the pillows. Coming down to the thought of Caitlyns mouth on hers as they breathe together.

She smiles at Caitlyns ping from her phone. Its a praise, calling her a good girl, and shes proud Vi came for her.