21

Vis laid on her back, Caitlyn on top of her, kissing her cheeks, tracing her scars.

She stares into Vis eyes as she flexes her thigh against Vis bare pussy. "So beautiful." Caitlyn whispers. Vi can only manage a gasp.

"Everything about you is just so perfect." Kisses land on every plane of Vis body. Vi arcs into each feather light brush against her skin.

With the kindness of a smile, a small kiss lands against Vis cheek. Vi takes Caitlyns hand in both of her own as Caitlyns free hand plays lazily with Vis lower lips and sensitive clit.

Soft gasps and mewls against Caitlyns shoulder make the woman on top shudder. Vi sinks her teeth into Caitlyns neck as Vis headspace turns from heated to non existent.

When Caitlyn cant get Vis attention, she realizes the over stimulation may have taken a toll on the shorter woman. Turning from dom to caretaker, she quickly brings Vi back to the present.

"Hey pretty girl. Are you coming back to me?" Caitlyns voice is soft, her fingers tracing patterns into Vis stomach. She gives Vi a few more seconds before kissing her.

The kiss is slow, tongues tracing teeth and the tips of the other tongue. Caitlyn pulls away, looking into Vis barely blue eyes.

"Hi Cupcake." Vi rasps. Caitlyn grabs the water bottle from the night stand, helping Vi sit up against the headboard. Vi takes the water with a ginger smile, drinking a fair amount for her state, then handing it back.

Caitlyn kisses Vis freckles one by one, lips ghosting across her nose and lower eyelids. This time when Caitlyn cant get Vis attention, she sees Vi has fallen asleep.

Being ever gentle, she uses a wet cloth to clean Vis body. Discarding the cloth, Caitlyn slips into bed beside her lover.