37

Vi loves eating out Caitlyn. The taste of love on her tongue as her head is crushed by wonderous thighs. The mewling her nose causes as it brushes swollen clit with each flick of her tongue on the other girls slit. 

Thats where she is right now. Laying between two trembling thighs as her nose does all the work. Dipping into dripping hole then returning to that sweet spot. Vi will never understand Caitlyns obsession with her nose, however accepts it gets her wife off sometimes better than her fingers can.

Sometimes after a grueling day at work, Caitlyn will push her onto the bed, and ride her nose like a chariot. Pussy lips gracing her own lips as clit and slit prefer broad strokes and sliding against bumpy ridges.

The bridge of her nose always gets special attention. She doesnt care, though. Vi would gladly suffocate in her wifes pussy, the scent of her driving the girl insane.

Done using her lips and tongue entirely, Vi uses strictly her nose. Fucking it into her panting and moaning wife, circling it around the clit a few times as lithe fingers tangle into and pull on her hair.

She ducks her head down, allowing the bridge of her nose to stimulate. Caitlyns hips bump and grind on her face. Bucking wildly as her orgasm approaches.

Vi lets her. Its not long before warm and wet splash onto her face, Vi dipping her lips to meet Caitlyns lower lips to greedily drinking every drop she can salvage.