25

Vi doesnt care Caitlyn had all ready retreated to her office, nor does she care the maid is looking at her bare chest.

Vi is sitting in bed, body only covered from hips to mid thigh by a pair of briefs, bright pubes peeking over the band.

Caitlyn had asked the maid to make Vi breakfast, even though Vi doesnt like asking the woman for things she can do herself. However, with it being Caitlyns parents' mansion, she doesnt quite have that choice.

"Miss Vi, is there anything i can make you this morning? Miss Caitlyn had a black coffee, with eggs benedict and buttered toast."

"Thats fine, maam." Vi gives a nod at the end, trying to be polite despite how rude she feels asking someone else to cook for her.

"I will be back shortly." Releasing the breath she didnt know she was holding, Vi watches the woman leave.

As promised, shes handed a bed trey with the items arranged neatly. Saying her thank you to the maid, Vi waits for her to leave again before eating.

When Vis finished, Caitlyn returns to the room for her morning greeting. "What did you eat?"

"Wow, not even 'Morning, love'?" Vi teases. "What you had."

"Was it enough? She can always make more-"

"No Cupcake, it was enough. You know i dont like others doing things for me." Vi waves her hands, dismissing Caitlyns concern.

However, Caitlyn now notices the clothing choice Vi has gone with. "She saw you like this?"

"Yeah. I dont care, though. Its not anything like what your parents saw." Both cringe at the memory of getting walked in on. "Besides, boobs arent sexual. Theyre just fat chest sacks to feed babies. If my pussy was on view, though, thats a different story."

"I suppose youre right. Carry on, then. Remember to drink plenty of water, and if you decide to get out of bed before noon, put actual clothes on." Caitlyn goes back to her office, shamelessly glancing back at Vis chest.