16

"Care to repeat that?" Caitlyn giggles out, phone pointed at Vi as her mom drives them home.

Vis head tilts to her, playfully glaring as she says "Your moms hott. I see where you get your looks. I wish i was hott. Like a hott mom. I wanna be a milf. Make me a milf, Cupcake." Caitlyn bursts out laughing, Cassandra tuning them out at this point.

"Remember shes severely drugged. Wisdom Teeth procedures arent kind to the mind."

"Your daughters body isnt kind to my mind! Shes so sweet, and perfect, and everything im not. I want her babies."

"Im sure you do." Cassandra turns up the radio, letting the car auto pilot home.

"How do you suppose i put a baby in you?" Caitlyn teases.

"Hump me. Fuck me. Daddy better make me choke." Vi sings.

"Im 'Daddy' now?"

"Oh yeah. Baby Daddy. My Baby Daddy. Her names gunna be Lily, and shes gunna have purple hair, and shes gunna have your Piltie Posh voice i secretly love. Powder will be the best aunt. Teach her how to rebel against us."

"How do we make Lily happen?"

"You fuck me, cum in me, 9 months later hold my hand as i yell at you for pumping me full of your baby batter, then we do it all again until theres too many kids to care for because i you like cum."

" 'I you like cum'?"

"Oh yeah. I you like cum. Your cum. Cummies. Hehe. Caitlyn cummies in my tight pussy gives us babies."

"Thats enough." Cassandra barks. Vis eyes tear up, sniffles and sobs close behind.

"Your mom doesnt want us to have babies. No more Kiramman lineage. No babies. Cait shes banning our babies." Snot and drool dirty Vis hoodie sleeve. "Babies, babies. No cant have babies. Want Caitlyns babies but her hott mom wont let me."

Cassandra parks, helping Caitlyn get Vis hysterical ass out of the car. "If you can have babies, will you stop?"

Vi ears perk up, snot being sucked back into Vis nose. "Caitlyn would make such cute babies."

"She was a cute baby herself. Would you like to see?" Tobias interrupts, having opened the door for his family.

"Babies." Vi mumbles, chasing behind Tobais. Caitlyn keeps her phone trained on Vi, smiling as she cries over baby pictures shes seen millions of times in the past.

"She really loves you." Cassandra comments. Caitlyn nods.

"If i did have kids with Vi, how would you feel?"

"The same as if they were anyones kids i suppose. As long as you wanted them."

"I do, but not now."

"Thats wise."

-

"I feel so sick." Vi mutters, getting up from the bed to throw up from the anesthetics. "I didnt say anything weird whilst i was drugged up, did i?"

Caitlyns evil smile says it all. The whole video, Vis cringing.