38

"Are you sure, darling?"

"Yes Cait, please!" Caitlyn watches Vi writhe. They havent done much. Kissing, slight teasing so far. Caitlyn doesnt feel like doing much. Shes feeling rather soft tonight.

Caitlyn strips herself then Vi, before walking to the dresser. She eyes Vi as she brings out the hexstrap. "Is this ok for tonight?"

Vi hesitates for a moment. She knows Caitlyns in a softer mood. Weighing things for a bit, she nods, waits for Caitlyn to come back into the bed.

The waiting isnt long. Once the toy is secured, Caitlyn crawls between Vis thighs, up her solid body. They meet for a kiss. Then another, and another.

Caitlyn nearly scraps sex, enjoying the soft hum of Vis heartbeat against her fingertips as she traces the strong neck. A large hand on the sensitive appendage says otherwise.

"Damn girl, thought you were going to fist me. But this? Youre in one of your tender moods."

"If im honest, cuddling is almost the more favorable option at the moment."

"Why dont i little spoon, and you can put that in me? Win win." Caitlyn nods.

"So long as you fall asleep. Youve been having quite the trouble staying down."

"I havent been waking you, have i?" Vi cringes.

"No no, my sweet Pound Cake. Ive just so happened to be awake longer than desirable, and you would also wake."

Caitlyn slides into bed behind Vi, allowing her wife to lead the strap into her waiting hole.

Once the strap is settled, Vi settles back on Caitlyn. Pale arms wrap around broad shoulders, wrapped hands hold into the forearms.

Both sets of hips roll and collide. Gasps and whimpers leave lips unfiltered. The rolling turns to grinding. Soft movements as skin collides with skin, wanting nothing more than the feel of each other.

When Vis soft breaths turn into light snores, Caitlyn discards the toy, joining her wife in slumber.

-

Caitlyns awakened by Vis foot against her chest. Eyes opening, she sees Vi curled up, pushing Caitlyn away. Caitlyn lets her go. Strangled whines leave Vis throat. Its then that Caitlyn realizes its a nightmare.

Vi twists, the sheets knotting between and around her thighs. The sorter girl thrashes, trying to get free.

Caitlyn helps untangle her, letting Vi work out whatever she needs to. Letting piercing blue snap open, and plump lips gasp as if she had been drowning.

"Youre ok love. It was only a nightmare. Youre ok, im here." Long fingers clear dark pink fringe from the sweaty forehead.

Gasps and pants calm to shuddered breaths. Caitlyn pulls Vi to her chest, tracing her upper spine and shoulder muscles. "Would you like to talk about it?" A whisper.

"No." A whine.

Vi curls up against Caitlyns side, Caitlyn turning so she can tuck the shorter into her chest. "There there, love. Im here." Lips settle against pink as labored breathing gathers to managed puffs.