11

In the bar, Caitlyn pushes Vi over the table, yaking down her pants, then rubs Vis ass. "Every soul in this establishment will know youre mine." A harsh kiss, followed by Caitlyn lifting her dress. The bright blue Hexstrap whirs to life.

With a solid thrust, Caitlyn fully sheeths the toy. Some patrons look over upon hearing whimpers and moans from where theyre sitting. Caitlyn glares deadly at every soul she makes eye contact with.

"Look at you, whore. Youre liking this. Liking everyone looking at how well i fuck you." A slap to Vis ass has the pink haired woman sputtering out a moan.

"Fuck, Poundcake. Look at all those hungry eyes. I have the same look when youre around. You make me feral." She shoves her fingers into Vis mouth, Vis tongue immediately coating them in saliva.

Spit dribbles down Vis chin and throat as she gargles around Caitlyns fingers. The fluid pools on the table, Vis other fluid running down hers and Caitlyns legs.

"Take a look at the most dangerous woman in the bar! Look at how shes putty in my hands!" Caitlyn announces, letting the strap take control whilst she boasts. Vi soon cums down Caitlyns thighs. "That wont fucking do. I didnt give you permission to cum.

Caitlyns thrusts get more animalistic, Vis gasping and wailing filling her ears. As Vi starts to feel light headed, vision hazy, she weakly taps Caitlyns wrist twice. Caitlyn pulls her fingers out of Vis mouth, wiping them on her ass.

"Im gunna cum in your pussy. Im going to breed you like the filthy mutt everyone makes you out to be. Then, youre gunna suck me clean so we can do this all over again at home."

More overstimulated moans and whimpers reverberate from Vis chest, hips bucking back to meet Caitlyns erratic thrusting. "Thats it. Im so close. Your slutty cunt takes me so well. You were built for me. Built for my cum. Im going to breed you so nice."

Vi has no response, her head floaty. Caitlyns hips snap agressively once, twice, a third time. Then, Vi feel cum filling her womb. She groans, Caitlyn thrusting out her high.

When shes finished, Caitlyn pulls Vi onto her knees, wiping the tip of the cock on her lips. "Clean it up, you dirty skank." Vis pussy clenches as she processes the demands, mouth opening, throat encasing the cock.

A few choked noises, some tears, and some slurps, Caitlyn deems the dick clean, hiding it back under her dress. "Thats my good girl. Make yourself presentable so we can go home. I think everyone understands who you belong to now."