10

"Lets get you cleaned up. The council would have a better chance at actually hearing you out." Caitlyn grabs a button up from her closet, laying it on the bed for Vi to put on.

Vi pulls of her jacket and shirt, choosing to also discard the blood stained tank top. Caitlyn blushes the color of Vis hair, then clears her throat. "You dont wear bras?"

Vis head tilts in confusion. She looks down at her discarded clothing, at her body, then glares at Caitlyn. Its not a glare of malice, but of confusion. "Whats a 'bra', and why is it so bad im not wearing it?"

Caitlyns jaw drops. "I- They dont give you proper underwear in Prison?" She pulls off her own jacket and shirt, showing Vi the black fabric supporting her breasts. "This is a bra. Would you like one?"

"What is it for?"

"Chest support. Its not the most comfortable thing in the world, but you get used to it. Helps keep your chest in place, too."

With hesitance, Vi nods. "Is it ok if i try?"

"Yeah of course." Caitlyn pulls a regular bra and a sports bra from her dresser.

"Why do they look different?"

"Different styles. The one like mine is more formal, i suppose. The other is when youre active mostly. Either or neither can be worn casually."

"Can i try both, please?"

"Sure. What one first?"

"Regular." Caitlyn tosses the sports bra on the bed, moving in on Vi to help her wear the bra.

"Would it be ok to touch your breasts?"

"Do what you need." Vis hands slide onto Caitlyns wrists, giving her a nod.

Caitlyn secures the boobs in the padding before looking at Vis hands. "Can you hold the cups so i can secure the back? This isnt required every time, but its a start to getting used to the garment."

Vi nods, replacing Caitlyns hands. Caitlyn gets behind Vi, clasping the bra. The lets go. "How does it feel?"

"Im not sure." Vi lets her hands fall to her sides, one of her boobs immediately falling out of the bra. "Is that normal?"

"No, we just have different cup sizes." With expert fingers, Caitlyn had the bra unclasped and thrown onto Vis discarded pile of clothes. "The sports bra is small on me, so it should fit you nicely."

Carefully pulling the fabric over Vis head, she shifts the elastic until Vis boobs are settled comfortably. "How do you like this one?"

"A lot." Vi stares at her chest in wonder.

"We will stick to this, then." Caitlyn helps Vi into the shirt, buttoning it for her.

"Ive put a shirt on before." Vi mumbles bashfully.

"Maybe, but one like this?" Caitlyn points at the buttons. Vi shakes her head. "I figured as much. Do you like it?"

"A lot. Its silky."

"Im glad. You can change your pants now." When Vi strips, Caitlyn cant see the underwear if Vis wearing any. The shirt goes about mid thigh on Vi.

"Would you like clean underwear?" Vi blushes, nodding. "Pick some out." Caitlyn opens a drawer, and lets Vi pick through it.

After a pair is selected, Vi discards the ratty Prison boxers, slipping on the lace. "These are soft." Pulling up the shirt, she admires her ass in the vanity mirror. "Wow these make me look huge."

Caitlyns eyes are anywhere except Vi, not wanting to impose. Vi then pulls on the pair of pants in Caitlyns grasp, snapping at the blue haired girl to get her attention.

"Im all dressed."

"You look lovely. Now, lets go take care of your moppy head."