Lucky 13

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room. It looked nothing like my room at my foster home. Then it hit me full on. Last night actually happened. It wasn't just a dream. Holy shit, I actually met Green Day. And I'm actually living with Tre Cool! Well, temporarily living with Tre Cool. I can't live off of him forever. No matter what he says. 

I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection. 

Gross.

I ran my fingers through my ombred hair and got out a few knots. When I was finally satisifed with it's more tamer appearance, I left and decided to explore. 

I walked into what I assumed was the kitchen. I walked over towards an island counter and saw a note on it.

Rylee, 

I went out to get a few things. I'll be back soon. Billie, Mike, Jason and their famjams are coming over for dinner tonight. Hope you've got something nice to wear ;) See ya soon!

-Tre

Something 'nice' to wear? Cringe. Cringe. CRINGE.

Never in all my life would I have pictured Green Day to be the dinner party type of people..

Fancy schmancy. 

I ran upstairs and nearly killed myself cause of Tre's spiral stair case. I took a shower (in recording breaking time may I add) and grabbed something somewhat decent out of my bag to wear for dinner. 

Well I don't wear skirts so leggings are gonna have to cut it. 

And what the hell did Tre mean anyway? He was kinda vague about it. Whatever, I'll wear whatever I want.

I slipped on black leggings and a navy blue longline studded collar shirt and my black knee high converse. I blow dryed my hair and left it in it's fluffy and wavy state. I spritzed some hair spray in it and did my usual makeup. I finished off with my eyeliner and heard a door slam.

"HONEY I'M HOMEEE" I heard Tre's voice bellow. I chuckled and walked downstairs. 

"Well don't you clean up nice Miss Presley" Tre spoke in a fake British accent.

"Why thank you Mister Cool" I copied his fake accent. We ended up bursting out into a huge laughing fit. 

[ Fast forward to the dinner ]

So everyone is here now. Billie Joe, Adrienne, and their kids. Mike, Britney and their kids. And Jason and Janna with their new baby Sonny. I've caught one particular boy staring at me a few times now. Jakob Armstrong. I'll admit it, he's quite cute. But I want nothing to do with guys at the moment. 

"So Rylee, how exactly did you and Tre uh.. meet?" Adrienne asked me. I chuckled "You make it sound like we're in a relationship" She ended up laughing as well. "But to answer your question, uhm I was running and didn't look where I was going and then suddenly a door hit me right in the face and nearly knocked me out. Yeah, Tre hit me with the door. So, he fixed me up, we went to Burger King with the rest of the guys and Tre basically took me in." I answered her. She looked at me a bit confused. "Don't you have any place to stay?" I bit down on my lip and looked down. "Now she does" Tre butted in and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I forced out a smile. "What about your parents though? Surely they're out looking for you." Adrienne kept pushing. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip hard enough to draw blood. "I seriously doubt that" I replied barely audible. "Excuse me" I got up and walked outside. I needed a breather. 

I sat down on some sort of giant rock thing. Almost minutes after I heard a door close and footsteps coming towards me. I couldn't be bothered to check and see who it was.

"Hey" 

I looked up to see Jakob looking at me with saddened eyes. "Look uh, my mum she uh- she didn't mean to make you upset-" I cut him off. "I know, I know. I'm just a sensitive little girl who can't take a few words." I huffed. He took a seat beside me. "That's not true.." he replied. "How do you know? You don't even know me." I nearly glared at him. "I'd like to." he replied with a tiny smile growing on his face. I smiled back slightly but caught myself and stopped. He chuckled. "I think we should go back inside. I'm starving" he suggested. I giggled "Yeah me too" He got up and offered me his hand and I took it. We crept back into the house to hear bickering.

"I didn't mean to upset her I just wanted to know!" Adrienne?

"Yeah I get that but dammit what if that caused her to run away again?" Tre?

"Tre's got a point"

"Billie Joe!"

"Ow! Sorry but he's right. She probably did run away again but maybe she didn't who knows?"

"Uhh are we interrupting something..?" I asked kinda loud.

Everyone came out into the room that me and Jakob were in. All with soft smiles.

"Nope not at all" Tre spoke up.

"Good. So does that mean we can eat now?" I asked which caused some chuckles. Tre nodded and we all went into the dinning room to eat.

 **

After the dinner party thing and everyone was gone, I ran up to my room and changed into my pyjamas and laid on my bed listening to music on my ipod. I hummed to myself and heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I spoke up.

A wild Tre Cool appeared and he cam and sat on the edge of the bed. "So the gang really likes you" Tre spoke up. I smiled. "And uh look, Adrienne didn't mean to-" I cut him off. "I know Tre, I know. Her and Jakob already told me. It's fine. I'm fine." I convinced him. I was still kind of upset though. It was a touchy subject to me. He nodded and scooted over to give me a hug. "Well Rylee, if you uh don't mind and are okay with it, I'd uh, I'd like to adopt you." Tre spoke softly and nervously waiting on my reaction. My eyes widened. Tre Cool wants to adopt me? Usually someone would love this right? A rockstar adopting them. Becoming their dad. How come I don't feel this way then? 

"Uh, I don't know..." I trailed off.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease" Tre begged and gave me his puppy dog eyes. Dammit!

"Tre I don't know. I mean, I don't want you to do something you'll regret.." I answered truthfully. I mean I've lived in 12 foster homes already. 

"I won't regret it. I want to be your guardian Rylee." He was being sincere.

"Well that's what all the others said. Tre, I've lived in 12 different homes and I'm only 15! Everyone gets sick of me eventually and so will you." I raised my voice slightly. "Sorry..." I said after. 

He sighed. "Rylee listen to me okay? This is no regret and I'm not taking pity on you. I just want to give you a home. I want to be your guardian. I think you are a kickass person and I'd love to be like your dad or something. Yeah you've lived in 12 different homes but hey, lucky number 13 is right here."

I couldn't help but smile. Maybe he was right. I sighed lightly. "Okay fine." I smiled. Tre had the biggest grin plastered on his face. He gave me the biggest hug ever. "Thank you thank you thank you! Oh my god this is gonna be awesome!" He exclaimed. He was squishing me in the process. "T..Tre.. I... can..'t..br..breathe" I choked out. "Oh uh sorry" he said sheepishly as he let go of me. I chuckled. Oh god what have I gotten myself into?

A/N: Okay so I have no idea if I should even continue this to be honest.. 

Let me know? (:

Comment & Vote! 

Thanks! xx