Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge (part three)/Homecoming

Today was the day: Homecoming. 

I'm so excited for it, and not for the reason that every other girl is. Today was the day that my plan was going to take action. I couldn't wait any longer!!

Frankito had gained access to the room above the auditorium to show a video of Sam. It was a video of all the embarrassing pictures we had of her. 

Bam, Johnny, and Steve-O just left Tre's house to go set up whatever it is they are doing. They were pretty vague about what their part of the plan was. All Bam said to me was "trust me, you'll like it". And I've got a feeling that he is right about that.

Ramona was back at Tre's for a few days and she was helping me get ready for the dance. Tre decided to push back the whole adoption thing until tomorrow I guess. I told Ramona everything and she was currently giving her dad the silent treatment. I felt bad for coming between them but she told me that she thought Tre was being absolutely ridiculous and that she was going to murder "this Sam bitch".

That wouldn't necessary seeing as she is going to die of embarrassment tonight. 

I smiled at the thought. I just wanted my family back and for everything to go back to normal. I felt bad that for that to happen I had to resort to this huge dramatic plan to embarrass Sam but how else are they going to see it? 

That, and Sam has pushed me way too far. 

I had just put on my bracelet that Dylan got for me and smoothed down my dress. I felt uncomfortable all dressed up but I had to admit, I didn't look that bad. 

I kept my makeup to a minimum cause I was honestly way too lazy

I kept my makeup to a minimum cause I was honestly way too lazy. Plus tonight wasn't about me. It was about Sam. If you know what I mean.

Dylan was waiting for me downstairs. He was beyond pissed at Tre and wasn't even trying to get Tre's approval at this point. 

My phone went off and I read a text from Dylan. 

'Baby I know you look great so please come down soon. I'm getting really annoyed by your dad trying to make awkward small talk. At least he feels guilty.' 

I smiled slightly at his compliment and sent him a text back. 'I'll be down soon darling, thank you for being so patient.'

I double checked how I looked in the mirror. I smiled slightly. I really hope Jakob liked how I look. I mean, Dylan. What the hell?

I shook my head and walked out of my room to head downstairs. And sure enough, I could hear Tre making awkward small talk with Dylan.

"Soooo... you excited for the dance tonight?" Tre asked.

"You've asked me that four times already." Dylan replied bluntly. I tried not to laugh and made my way down the stairs. 

"Wow Rylee, you look absolutely stunning." Tre spoke, but I completely ignored him and walked towards Dylan.