Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge (part two)

The next day I got up around 10 to the smell of pancakes. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and walked downstairs.

I got into the kitchen to find Frankito making breakfast.

"Well damn Frankito, I didn't know you could cook. And when the hell did you get here?" I asked, confused.

"Morning Ryls, and I got in late last night. Pancakes?" he offered at which I nodded eagerly.

Frankito was supposed to be here for three months but then his mother's aunt passed away (A/N: fake af I know, just go with it) and has been gone for almost a month. I've been skyping with him, keeping him up with everything. Including the Sam drama. 

"These are amazing Frankie" 

"Thanks Rylee, so what's new?" he asked, sitting down next to me.

"Well..." I told him everything that happened the previous night. 

"What? Dad didn't even hear you out? That's not like him at all. I mean yeah he can get angry and upset but he will always talk it out with you, Ramona, and me. This Sam chick must have managed to wrap him around her finger or something." 

"Yeah I know. But I've come up with a plan to get her back. Expose her for what she really is." I smiled a sinister smile causing Frankito to laugh.

"Oh really? And what would that be?" he asked. 

"I can only tell you if you're in on it and are going to help me. You in?" I asked hopeful.

"Hell yeah! This girl needs to be taught a lesson for sure. Plus, Jakob has got to realize that you are the one for him" Frankito explained.

"Uhm, well I'm actually seeing someone..." I trailed off.

"Oh really? Look at you Ryls. Who is it?" he asked.

"His name's Dylan... and he's Sam's older brother." I answered, blushing slightly.

Frankito laughed pretty hard at this. "Oh man Ryls, you sure know how to pick them" 

"Oh shut it, he's nothing like her at all thank god. Plus I didn't know he even had a sister, let alone his sister was the Devil. He doesn't like her that much either." I added, Frankito nodded. 

I got a text from Bam a few moments later to see if we were still on today. I told him yes and if it was okay if I brought Frankito along. Bam had no problem with that because he's too chill for his own good.

I hadn't told Bam about the idea yet. I wanted to see what his reaction would be in person.

Suddenly a wild Tre appeared with a crazed look on his face. 

"I smell pancakes. Where are they!?" he asked, it looked like drool was coming out of his mouth. Jesus.

"I made pancakes dad. Would you like some?" Frankito teased. Tre nodded his head vigorously at this and pulled up a chair beside me. 

I still wasn't too impressed with Tre not even letting me talk about what happened so I just ignored his presence and picked at my breakfast. 

I looked at Frankito. He was giving me a sympathetic smile but his eyes told the story. He wanted me to talk to Tre. 

Pfft yeah okay.

I finished my breakfast and got up to put my dishes in the dishwasher. I felt Tre's eyes on me the entire time. This was so uncomfortable. I wanted to talk to Tre but I also wanted to get the point across that I was upset with him. 

Hormones man.

"Rylee can we talk about last night?" Tre asked, must have read my mind or something. His senses freak me out like that.