Can someone please get this skank out of the house?

So here I was in a car with Sara and Ramona on our way to the mall. Tre had given me his credit card and told me to try and take it easy. Man he trusts me WAY too much.

I had bonded a bit with Ramona. She's a pretty chill chick I must say. Sara is pretty cool too. We got to the mall and Sara and Ramona immediately went into Aritzia. It was pretty expenisve in here and honestly none of the clothes really stood out to me. I wouldn't tell Ramona or Sara that I thought everything in here was ridiculous cause they seemed to enjoy it.

So instead I shrugged it off and walked around.

Some girls in the store were looking me up and down clearly displeased with what they saw. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Sara.

"Sara is it okay if I uhm-"

"Go check out another store?" she smirked. I giggled a little and nodded.

"Of course hun, gimme your phone for a sec"

I handed her my phone and she typed her number in. She handed it back with a smile. "Now go have fun!" she encouraged me. And off I went.

I walked around aimlessly. None of the stores really interested me. Until I saw a hair salon. Hmmmm....

*about an hour later*

Well, my hair is now purple but still ombréd if that makes sense. I decided to take a 'selfie' of my new hair and put it on instagram. The caption read "thanks father tré ;) #allaboutdabenjamins #mynewdad"

And then shortly after that I had got two texts. One from Tré and one from Billie.

Tré: RYLEE. I like the hair, but take it easy okay?

Me: Okay there not so green giant ;)

I smirked. Get it? Cause his hair's green? And he's short? No? Okay.

Billie: Hahahhahahahha I like your hair Ryls :) you need to come back to the Armstrong house some time soon. I haven't seen you in AGES.

Me: Thanks :) and Billie it's been like three days...

Billie: THREE DAYS TOO LONG. And you were kinda distant. Is something wrong?

Me: OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE SUCH A CHILD. And no, not really

Billie: AM NOT! Are you sure? Y'know whatever it is, you can tell me right?

Me: Heh, "y'know"

Billie: -.-

Me: :3

Billie: Alright now get back to shopping with Sara and Ramona and stop texting me

Me: How did you know I was shopping with Sara and Ramona..?

Billie: I have my ways ;)

Me: Oh god now I'm scared

Billie: Hahhaha don't be, Tré told me smartie

Me: Oh okay. What a relief

I walked around and stumbled across a Hot Topic. Hmmmm, I could use some new jeans and some merch. I walked in and fell in love with my surroundings. I was greeted by a very attractive older guy. He looked to be about 17 or 18, he had tattoos, and his lip and nose pierced. His hair was shaggy and black. He was rocking a black beanie, a Nirvana shirt, black jeans, and a pair of vans. Total babe status.

"Hey there, how are you today?" he asked with a smile. DAT SMILE.

I smiled back and tried not to blush. "I'm okay thanks. You?" I barely got out.