Chapter 2:New Enemy, New World

(The Art, you see above, belong to me. Nightmare's looks, background, and (bad) lighting belong to me. Sasha's base is a screenshot from Third Temple(just edit it). Sasha belong to Amphibia by Matt Braly. Nightmare's belong to me and this AU belong to me)

-Third POV-

Sasha was holding Anne close while glaring and staring at the odd human. "S-Sasha! A-Anne! O-Oh my! Is Anne ok?!" Marcy asks, running to the two in fear and worry. "I-I don't know..OK....whatever you are! WHO ARE YOU?!" Sasha yells. "I had a real name before...but you can call me..Nightmare..little blonde" Nightmare said, smirking at the scene and fear among the two humans and the rest of the townspeople. "Anne! ANNE!" Sprig yells, running with Polly, Frobo, Grime, and Hop Pop to the three humans, "Anne! Wake up!" Sprig said, trying to wake his friend up. "Aw..don't worry, little frog, I can fix that up with this.." Nightmare said, before they pull up the music box before using a bit of purple magic which the blue stone begin to glow.

"Sasha! Look out!" Marcy said, which Sasha got confuses, before Anne begin to punch her to the ground. "A-Anne?! What got into you?!" Sasha asks, before dodging Anne's another attack. Frobo begin to hold Anne back which she try to break free from Frobo's grip. "Anne...your eyes...are purple......What did you do to her?!" Marcy asks, glaring at Nightmare who begin to laugh. "I just...FIX her up..you know..but THIS IS MY FULL POWER!!!" They yells, before using their dark magic to make dark purple shadows frogs, toads, and newts appear. "Ok! This ends now!" Sasha yells, grabbing her sword before beginning to charge at Nightmare. "Lieutenant wait!!" Grime yells, but Sasha jumps on the shadows to get to Nightmare, who uses magic to pick up Sasha and throws her to the Planters.

"Ok, creature! No one mess with her except for me!!" Grime yells, running before using the war hammer to whack Nightmare to the ground, "HA! Take that!" He yells...before getting grabbed by two shadow toads, which he breaks free and whack them into the ground. "Not bad for an old toad..you're coming with me and so are you..Wit!" Nightmare said, before Marcy and Grime got picked up by their magic which Nightmare soon make a portal, "Come on, Heart, we got a new tower to take" they said. Anne nodded, before getting up and walking to Nightmare. "A-Anne! Grime! Marcy!" Sasha yells, slowly getting up and run after them.

"This is our world now..time to surrender..and this isn't the end yet..I'll be back..and when we met again..you shall meet your end, Strength" Nightmare said, before the shadow creatures and Anne walk into the portal with having Grime and Marcy as their prisoner. "No no NO!!" Sasha yells, running faster to the portal, but it closes by the time, Sasha got close to it. She tears up which rolls down to her cheeks. "What was that?! Who was that?!" Hop Pop asks, who is confuses as heck. "I can't believe I'm gonna ask this..to you..but what should we do next?" Sprig asks, glaring at Sasha, since he still doesn't trust her. "Honestly, little frog, I-I have no idea..." Sasha said, looking at the purple moon...maybe this was the karma she deserve after all this time.

(Finally! I am finish with this. I do have a small surprise in the next page. Hope you enjoy this chapter. If you couldn't tell Nightmare used they/them pronounces so please respect it.

Anyways hope you stay safe and have a good day)