Prolouge

It's all started where the scene shows a dark purple night sky. All of a sudden, a window shatters when two teenager girls got slammed into the window. A blonde hair teenager begin to fall to a roof and bump her head into it. "That's gonna leave a mark" the blonde girl mumbles, before grabbing her sword to block a puffy brown hair girl's sword attack and when it happen, the blonde girl kicks the brown girl to the roof's ground. The two soon gets up and begin to charge at each other...before the scene pause with the big pause symbol is in front of the scene.

"Pause!" A voice said before it revealed the same blonde girl begin to walk into the scene, in front of the pause scene. "Ok ok ok, if you don't know who I am..which would be surprise if you don't. I'm Sasha Waybright! Captain of the cheerleaders! Top scorer of Super Dance Fusion! And First Lieutenant to Captain Grime!" Sasha said before getting into a heroic pose. "Now this is Anne Boonchuy, a best friend of m-" "Don't you mean former best friend?" A purple tadpole asks as a frog robot walks in into the scene with the tadpole on its shoulder. "Ugh! Polly! You ruined my amazing introductions!" Sasha exclaimed. "Hey, I'm just saying the facts" Polly said, shrugging. "ANYWAYS! Like I was saying, this is Anne Boonchuy, a-"

"A frog's best friend!" A pink frog said before hopping onto Sasha's back to get to the scene..which the two fall down to the ground. "Sprig! Really?! How did you guys even got in?!" Sasha asks, getting Sprig off of her, before getting up and wipe the dust off. "You left the door unlocked and opened" Sprig said which Sasha faceplam for her own stupidness. "Right....anyways....this is Anne Boonchuy, now you might be wondering..what happen here? WELL! You're in luck! Because I-" "You mean we?" An old orange frog asks, walking into the scene. "See! Even Hop Pop is here, because you didn't lock the door!" Polly said, chuckling.

Sasha sigh in annoyed before pinching the bridge of her nose. "Ok ok ok...WE will tell the story from the beginning. Before the attack ever happens, before the beast took over Amphibia...before that beast was EVER released into the world...now sit back and enjoy the show" She said, smirking.

They all begin to walk backwards out of the scene, before Sasha grabs the remote from her pocket and begin to rewind the scene ALL the way back to the beginning.

Back to where it's all started

(There you have it! Prologue is done! Not sure when Chapter 1 will happen, but hope you enjoy! See ya later)