3

Still Matt's pov:

D.b.3 Do you know how to get ahold of Scott? He came into our studio the other day but we thought he was a fan or something. Please

"Yes his phone number is 162-290-000"

Thanks

"What are we going to say we just can't ask him to ask him to come back and answers questions," Sam said

"Yeah, Sam right." Woods said

We just got to explain to a what is happening and what has happened I need to find out everything that happened.

《•》《•》《•》《•》《•》《•》《•》《•》《•

The call

He'll is this Scott.

"Yes, who is this?"

We met yesterday. You said you work here and about Wes and Deb well Syntec does not exist anymore and we got in the car in the middle of everything we are projecting 863 one of Deb's projects. And we are trying to stop Nelson. He is not good as you think but we need your help would I'm coming back and answering a few questions, please.

" I don't know."

Please I just found out that my mother was r@pe.

" fine"

Thank you so much.

The next day

Matt's pov still know

We were waiting for Scott to show up. I just could not believe that my mother was r@pe. Is that why I went to that with my grandmother for a couple of years? I zoned out until I heard a knock on the door. Scott was standing there waiting Sam went to open the door for the room. Right this way. We told him everything that had happened.

" didn't you want me to answer questions didn't you."

We were wondering what has happened between Nelson and Mary Frederick.

"Well Nelson... r@pe her and he found out she was pregnant with his child, so he made her quit... and not tell anyone."

Was that child me? Am I his son( in the story Joey is not his brother)

"Do you have any older or younger siblings that you know of?"

No

" Then no you are not the son of Nelson."

How do you know if it was a girl or a boy

" she said she was having a boy"

Wait you talked to her and does that mean I have a brother?

" yes I talked to your mother' and you do have a brother."

Do you know who my brother is?

" no, sorry I got to go now "

Why?

" can't tell you but I promise it's nothing to do with this"

19 minutes later:

I have a brother? Should I ask my mother? So many things were going on in my head that I don't even know what to think anymore. There are so many secrets that I just found out what am I supposed to do with the homie's new information about my life and my family.