9

Sam and Tanner or Tanner and Sam? Lol

Sam pov:

As we got to the front of the house I could see that the door was open. You got the bat? I ask

"Yeah want me to go in first?" Tanner said

Maybe we should see if any one is In there, we could knock.  As I was thinking about what I just said, it seems dum.

"No, we should just go in but be very careful and don't make a sound we don't need to be caught"

Ok, I followed Tanner inside It looks like there was no one here but when we made it to the kitchen. We sal woods parents tide to chairs pass out. Hey, hey I tap on woods father.

"Mhmm, get away now!" Woods father yelled

"Hey it's  just me and sam we work with wood, we just need to know what happened " Tanner said with a calm voice.

They...were here they wanted woods, where's Marilyn "? Woods father ask

Right here I say as I untying her from the chair. Do you know what happened  to woods?

"W...what do you mean"? Woods mother  Asked

He...was taken that what we think, Matt and  Bailey are going to his place, I said. But why do they want woods I thought he did not do anything or did they know something that we did not know.

"WHAT!?, I need to call some one"Woods mother said

That's fine I said. But this doesn't make any sense I said to Tanner.

"I know why would they need woods for"? Tanner asked

There as to be something going on that we don't know.

°《•》《•》《•》《•》《•》《•》《•》《•》°

Marilyn pov

I need to call woods real mom, they need to know If they don't then they will learn it from syphus, and I know Mary would not want that
......

The call

Hey It me, they got Woods and his friends are here. I.... I think we should tell them if we don't then they will learn it from syphus himself.

"WHAT!?,"

Yes, but I tell you everything later but they need to know for woods sake.

"Fine, tell them and if this doesn't go well I will never forgive you for letting this happen"

Ok, and we will get him back I promise.

"I hope so "
......

Call ended

I walked back in the kitchen and they were just talking about what has happened. I walked over to my husband. I just called Mary and she said it was fine to tell them, I whisper in his ear. He gave me I look they looked at is telling you that you shouldn't go through with this, but it's the right thing to do. Okay I need y'all to sit down for what I'm about to tell you might be shocking to you.

"Okay" they both said

Woods is not our real son he's just a foster child but we did not just get him from a foster home be going in for somebody that we knew that couldn't race him, and that was Mary Frederick that is his real mother and his brother it's Matt and I know this might be a shocking for you but you got to believe this this is the truth.

We have watch your other videos that your post it on yours YouTube channel and what everything Scott said was true.

"W...what" They both said at the same time.

" when were you going to plan on telling them, were you going to tell them right" Sam yelled whispered

We were never going to tell them we were too afraid that they would hate each other and that's the whole thing you know everything that we know.

" Matt and woods whenever hate each other" Tanner said

Well we couldn't take the chances. Hopefully this was the right choice to make I thought to myself. They just need to find woods.

"By not telling them they were brothers"sam said

I know,I know but that's not the point y'all don't have much time you'll need to go find Woods "please" and you don't want Matt and Bailey to be by theirselves in that apartment you don't know what traps they had put in the apartment they may be lucky that they didn't put no traps because it seemed like they were in a hurry, I said

"Well thank you, for telling us I think they would like to know" Sam said

Just be careful,I said

A/N

Sorry for the wait but I have a lot of work to do since fsa's or SSA it's coming in a week. They are giving us a lot of work to study not just one class but three, we even have boot camp and just paperwork that's all we're getting, so you might have to wait a little bit for the next chapter. Not too long maybe a day or two just depends how much work I got done and didn't. Hopefully you understand.  : )

P.s There might be spelling errors