4

Woods pov:

Sunday night

I can't believe that Matt has to deal with that I just hope he's OK.
I went to my parent's to have dinner. I arrived around 6:00  I was helping my mom cut some onions.
The smell reminds me of my childhood. I always loved helping my mom in the kitchen or I was playing outside.

I was walking around looking at all the pictures hanging on the wall. I was looking at the one where I was playing football with my dad. Sometimes I wish I could stay as a kid, man I love my family. We were waiting for some things to get done so we decided to take a break and play a game to catch up on things.

" so how are things at work," my mother asked

Everything's going well something came up with my boss, so he gave us a couple of days off.

" Is everything ok?" My dad asks.

Yeah yeah, I lied I never lied to them but I could not tell them what happened I just can't I can lose them they are all I got.

Uno!! I shouted

"Well not for long," my dad said.

You wouldn't!

"Draw four!" My dad yells

No!, we play until the game was over, Uno was my favorite game we played it so many times I stop counting. "So how is everything going with yall?"

"Everything has been great sweetie," my mom said.

That's good, am glad that they were having it easier the me and my coworkers. I was setting up the table and mom was getting the food ready and as we were doing that my day got a phone call, who would call that 8:00 at night? We had everything done my dad came in the bro with a worried face I could tell you but trying to hide it.

"I need to talk to your mother real quick okay"

Yeah, yeah, when they both came back they both seemed shocked and worried at the same time. Is everything all right?

" yeah, yeah, " my mom said as she look at Dad with a worried face.

"YOU LIED!! I KNOW YOU'RE  HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME!!" I step away in shock. "I...I"

" DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE  THAT!!" My dad yelled

" I didn't mean to me.." My dad said

Before he could even finish his sentence I grab my stuff and left. The whole drive home was just me crying. Did they not want to want me no more? I sat in my driveway just crying." WHY DOES NO ONE WANT ME!!" I yelled. I barely slept that night. I got up and ready for work the next day...