(21 pt 1) & questions

Matt pov

I was on the way to woodes mother's house. What is this Evan about, why did she call me over? I new where she lived, but it a thirty-five minute dive so I had some time to myself and to thak what this is about.

This had to have something to do with syphus and my mother. Am hoping this is some explanation of some sort. Will she be the only one there or will their be someone else? As I was pasting the fourth gas station I remembered what sam and tanner had told me what woodes parents had told them, that they new my mom personally.

As I pull in their driveway I can see woodes car in the distance, park my car beside the driveway and got out the car. "You got this" told myself before walking to the door. Finally I got to the door and knocked. After a couple of minutes the door finally opened. "Matt?"

To be continued...

A/n
Hey sorry for not updating, but I'm starting to think that these couple of chapters were not that good and that they don't make sense to the plot of the story when it first started.

Please let me know if I need to change anything. But I wanted to ask    to the people that read this, do you like the past few chapters and if I need to change anything or need to improve please let me now because I want to finsh this book with a good ending.

P.s Happy new years!!!🥳