20

Matt pov

I was my office woke on some dope or nope ideas for some up coming videos. I sent bailey, Sam, and woods to go home early. Not wanting them  overwork themselves ( if that made any sense) anyway I was about to head out myself I needed to let my mind  relaxed from all the thing that happened this week.

As I was about to walk out the main  door when I got a call from a number that I didn't know and still end up answering it.

Call log

M: Matt un: unknown caller

M: Hello
Un: um- is this Matthias woodes-- brother
M: um- yes who is this?
Un: am his step mom and I was wondering can you come by an have a chat with me and woods.
M: does woods know that you want to talk to me?
Un: no he hasn't came over in a while. But if we have this talk you will know more about everything. Please
M: Okay what time should I be there?

Wm: woods mom

Wm : I will text you when to come over but please don't tell wood just yet.
M: fine but if he ask what's going on-
Wm: I understand, I got to get off

Matt pov

That was a call that I would never have expected. Do get me wrong but I want to find more about all of this but somehow I feel like this talk we are supposed to have is just going to be a talk ( you know what I mean right, everyone had had that feeling)
And why with all keeping it secret from woods again. Well I better get home before I got to leave again.

A/n sorry for the short chapter am about...