Playing Along

What the fuck! Did she just say De-addiction counsellor?!?!?

If she comes to know I'm thinking her of as my blind date....shit!

"Mr.Ram?"

"Huh...Yeah"

"Are you okay? Is there any problem?

"Yeah...yeah...actually...umm..."

She was keenly looking at him waiting for his reply and sweat appeared on his forehead.

"Are you really okay Ram?"

"Yeah yeah, actually woh bas thoda confusion hogaya tha"

"Confusion?"

"Woh actually meri ek meeting bhi thi idhar toh i just took you to be the client"

"Ohh no no... I'm a counsellor"

"Yeah" He managed to smile.

"So this course will be for about a month and our firm guarantees complete rehab...and i myself have cured 25 patients so far"

Waah bete ram waah!! Kahan aashiq banne ke khwaab dekh raha tha aur yahan bangaya patient....

He gave a smile and nodded his head.

She was gonna continue when her phone buzzed and she excused herself.

He saw her walking towards the restroom while talking on the phone and immediately dialled vikram's number.

"Oye main tujhe hi karne wala tha...woh ladki ne last moment pe cancel kardiya yaar sorry"

"Woh chhod aur sun... idhar ek confusion hogaya hai"

"kya hua bhai?"

"Ek ladki aayi maine socha blind date hai...par woh mujhe uska patient samajh rahi hai...de addiction counsellor hai"

"toh bol de use ki misunderstanding huyi hai"

"ulle ke patthe... mujhe woh pa..." and he stopped abruptly.

"Pasand hai???" Vikram squealed from the other end.

"Nahi matlab..." he blushed so bad.

"Oh my god! The Ram Kapoor is blushinggg... i gotta meet this girl now"

Just then he saw priya coming back and he disconnected the call with "Baadme karta hun bye"

She took her seat and said "So Ram, hum kal se hi start karte hain okay?"

"Jeee kya" He looked shocked thinking of something else

"De addiction course aur kya"

"Haan haan sure" he said and mentally kicked himself to think something dirty.

"Okay toh yeh lijiye hamare firm ka card and iske peeche mera number hai, just ping me today and i'll let you know the details"

"Okay thankyou"

She gotup when he said "aapki coffee toh peete jaiye"

"Sorry, woh call aagaya...I've to be somewhere"

"Its completely fine, see you"

"Bye" she smiled and left while he kept looking at her until she was out of his sight.

~~~~~

I immediately left for Vikram's place.

"Neha kahan hai?"

"Woh uski behen ke ghar gayi hai bachchon ko lekar...tu bata kaisi rahi blind date"

He blushed and vikram chuckled "oye nayi naveli dulhan ki tarah sharma raha hai"