Holding Back

She felt she has started feeling for ram which is not right. It shouldn't happen. This is wrong!

She loves to spend time with him and can't see him in pain either. He has always been sweet and polite to her.

He showed her that he isn't a jerk but a very good and genuine person. She trusts him. He has already kept his feelings infront of her and doesn't mind being just friends with her.

When they are together, time flies and she misses him...the moment he leaves. Just been 2 weeks they met and so much has changed between them!

It wasn't like he forced anything... but it was a mere co-incidence that he was present at westin that night and from then their bond never looked back.

A week and she's already drawn to him. He has seen the walls she created around her break and handled her very calmly which only her sister was able to do it for years.

He also didn't pressurize her to share her past or mentioned about the night again... He understands her.

Sigh...that's what...she wanted... a bestfriend cum partner like how he is! Therefore, she was falling for him.

Now even if she tells him about her feelings... but her past... how will she tell him? Will he accept her? Or will he go away from her?

She didn't want to lose him... with whom she is herself! And now after feeling that he is the one... she is scared as she won't be able to see him walk away from her.

She couldn't sleep the whole night with thoughts running in her mind.

Soon, the morning rays came in making him open his eyes. He felt better now and sat up rubbing his eyes.

He looked at the couch where she was sitting hugging her knees and looked lost.

He got up and moved to her "Priya"

She snapped off and seeing him near her stood up on her feet.

"How are you feeling? Are you better now?" saying so she touched his forehead and sighed on finding it normal.

He could see that she was disturbed, dark circles gave away that she didn't sleep the whole night... and tiredness evident on her face!

"Priya are you okay? Didn't you sleep?" He asked concerned.

"I'm fine...I'm..." and looked away.

It was him who wasn't well and still he was concerned for her. Tears formed in her eyes.

He noticed it "Priya what happened?" He asked worriedly.

"I'll leave" she turned and picked her purse and phone when he held her hand.

"Priya if mujhse kuch galti huyi hai toh i'm sorry"

She looked up at him and nodded her head in no "Let me go please" she whispered.

"Priya you know you can share with me anything..."

She removed his hand from hers and started stepping back "I know ram... you're the best and you deserve the best" saying so a tear slipped down her cheek.

The next moment she rushed out and left kapoor mansion.

He stood still not able to process what happened to her... she was completely alright last night... and what did she mean by 'you deserve the best' ? Was she implying that she isn't the best for him? But why? She is the only one for him, he knew. How can she even say that!

He was in a dilemma if he should go behind her now. But he also felt maybe she needs some space and its better to leave her alone for sometime.

He went in to get ready for the office and left after having little breakfast.

At around 10:30, he texted her "Hey, you fine priya? I'm here if you need anything... my hitler looks good with blazing eyes and when she laughs her heart out and also with the expression when her chipkoo annoys her xD"

It was seen after few minutes but no reply came. He exhaled deeply and was about to send in another message when he was called for a meeting.

On the other hand, she was in her home... sitting on her bed while hugging her knees and tears streaming down her eyes. Her phone pinged and she saw his message...

It did made her smile with tears but the next moment realizing that she isn't for him... she started sobbing.

She decided she will remove herself from his life which will be good for him. Cause, she can't stand his hatred and judgemental stares when he knows about her past.

She blocked his number.

~~~~~

After his meeting, he checked his mobile to still find no reply from her. He texted again and this time his brows furrowed when the text didn't deliver. He tried caling her but it came unavailable.

He got worried. Just then vikram came in

"Ram tu pagal hai? Kal raat ko itna bhukaar tha aur tu subah subah office aagaya?!..."

Vikram then noticed ram's tensed face

"Kya hua ram?"

Ram looked up at him who took a seat opposite his friend.

"Yaar kal raat ko priya theek thi normal thi... subah utha toh pata nahi kya hogaya tha use.... ajeeb behave kar rahi thi woh.." and he explained him everything in detail that happened and now about the call which is not connecting.

"Ram kuch hai jisse woh pareshaan hai... aur mujhe lagta hai woh bhi tujhe pasand karne lagi hai.. jaise hi maine bataya ki teri tabiyat kharaab hai... fatt se pahunchgayi tere paas and also stayed with you took care of you... mera dil kehta hai she definitely likes you... uski aankhon mein tere liye chinta thi.. aur jo subah woh kehke gayi... she probably thinks she isn't the best for you... just go and talk to her before its late"

Ram was feeling the same and he said a quick "thanks vikram" and rushed out of the cabin.

He drove towards the sharma house.

Priya... whatever it is... i'll make sure that nothing comes between us! Bas ek baar mujhse kehdo ki you love me...

He reached her apartment and continuosly rang the bell.

She opened the door and was shocked to find him here whereas he was shocked to see her state... her eyes puffed up as she has cried a lot and also looked weak and tired... she was still in yesterday's clothes.

She tried to shut the door but he held it at the right time not allowing her to close it.

"Ram go away" she said almost shouting.

He pushed open the door not so hardly as she was behind it... but enough for him to step in the house.

He moved in and locked the door behind him.

~
~
~

Do drop in your views and votes.
Love,
RayaBliss❤️