First Official Session

He reached juhu beach and from a bit away he saw priya and a small girl giggling. They were in trackpants and tshirt, so was he. He was lost in her, whose smile was mesmerizing and the way her hair blew with the wind... she looked beautiful even without makeup!

He called her out "Priyaa" and she turned to look at him standing little away from the sand bed. Both the girls walked till him

"Good morning" priya greeted him with a smile.

He reciprocated the same "Good morning"

He looked at riya who was already looking at him "aapka naam kya hai?"

Riya looked at priya who gave her a nod "My name is Riya"

He smiled "Bada pyaara naam hai aapka"

"Meri maasi ne rakha hai" she proudly said.

"Accha" he chuckled and priya said

"She is my niece"

He nodded his head and said "by the way itni subah beach?"

"Morning walk at beach is a stress reliever... so come on lets get going" saying priya and riya started walking ahead and after walking few steps... priya stopped and turned to find him at the same spot.

He didn't look happy... they walked back to him

"Kya hua Mr.Ram?" priya enquired.

"How can i walk at beach yaar... my shoes will get dirty...aur itne germs honge... kitne log aate hain aur kitna dirty karte hain iss jagah ko" he said in one breath.

Priya and riya looked at each other and started laughing and he looked confusedly at them.

"Tum dono has rahe ho?!"

"Uncle aap kitne ajeeb ho" riya chuckled.

"Ajeeb?"

"Haan, beach kitna sundar hota hai aur aapko beach pasand nahi"

"Beta bohot germs hote hain idhar"

"Mr.Ram" he looked up at her "Try toh kariye...you'll feel good"

How could he say no to her when she asked him something for the first time and that too so sweetly!

He sighed and nodded his head.

The girls started walking ahead and he walked behind them. He found it difficult to walk and priya looked back at him and giggled seeing his irritated yet funny expressions while walking over the sand.

They reached near the shore and priya said "Mr.Ram we'll walk at this length... so that the little waves touch our feet as we walk"

He was just staring at her face

"Remove your shoes..."

"What?" He asked.

"i guess i said to remove the shoes"

"No way" he frowned

"Come on Mr.Kapoor..."

"Tumne idhar tak chalne ko bola main maan gaya but shoes... my feet will get so dirty and yucky" he complained like a kid.

Riya laughed "Maasi, yeh uncle kitne funny hain and darpok bhi"

"Shh princess aisa nahi bolte badon ko" priya said suppresing her laugh.

She looked up at him "Ram trust me"

I don't know what was magical in her voice... but the way she took my name and asked me to trust her while her eyes held mine... i didn't need anymore convincing.