Their Happily Ever After

Ram got held up in meeting and could not go to meet priya's parents in the afternoon as decided.

Priya's parents were elated to know that their daughter has finally agreed to marry and the groom is none other than the famous tycoon 'Ram Kapoor'.

They found ram to be so sweet as he called them and personally apologized for not being able to make it, but also invited them to the Kapoor Mansion for dinner. He talked to them so sweetly as though they are his parents. Ram also said that just like abhay, he is their second son.

Sudhir and shipra knew that Ram is the perfect man for their daughter and couldn't be happier. Priya was so touched by his gestures towards her parents that happy tears formed in her eyes.... He is such a blessing in her life!

Ram on the other side informed his mom and also sent a pic of priya which he screenshoted from her dp. Krishnaji too was elated with the news and couldn't wait to meet the Sharma's.

He informed vikram about all the happenings but not had shared priya's past as felt she might not be comfortable and also they had discussed 'no more mention on past'.

Vikram was so happy for his friend but wouldn't be able to attend the dinner at Kapoor's as he had gone out of town to bring neha and kids back home... but the friends promised a couple meetup on return.

It was around 7:45PM, when he texted her strolling in the living of the Kapoor Mansion... all suited up.

"Missing you, come soon na...where are you?"

Looking at his message she blushed "Miss you too but i'm not coming"

"WHAT?! WHYYY? WHAT HAPPENED???"

No reply...

"Priyaaa don't do this yaar... its been a whole dayyyy"

No reply...

He was gonna send in another text when the chat pinged "Look up handsome"

He instantly looked up and his breath hitched seeing her claded in a beautiful sky blue saree. He couldn't take his eyes off her... while she blushed seeing his intense gaze on her!

Krishnaji came forward and welcomed the Sharma's and kept her palm on priya's cheek with "Beautiful... just the girl i wanted for my ram"

Priya bent and took her blessings. Krishnaji looked at ram who was rooted at his place admiring his girl.

"Ram, priya ko dekhne ke liye puri zindagi baaki hai"

He came off the trance and blushed hard followed by priya.

He came forward and took blessings from Sudhir and Shipra.

They settled on the couch and talked about the ram and priya and how much both sides of the elders adore the couple.

It was a joyous affair, only love flowing on both sides of the families. They soon took the dining and had the lip smacking dinner with the cute couple stealing glances at each other.

After dinner krishnaji said that they can have a small walk in the lawn and that's when ram who was desperate to get some private time with priya, interrupted saying he would like to show his room to priya.

The elders gave a positive nod and he happily escorted her upstairs. As they entered in his room, he closed the door behind them.

Priya turned and said "Ram, don't close it sab kya sochenge"

He moved near her and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer while she clutched his shirt

"Ram what are you doing"

"Mazaa aara tha na mujhe tang karne mein..." He said.

She grinned "Haan bohot"

"Achaaa.." He leaned in a bit.

"Waise i've already seen your room fir jhooth kyun" She asked with a small smile playing on her lips and a raised brow.

"Jaise ki aapko pata hi nahi hai..." He winked.

She blushed and he continued "You're looking so beautiful priya, saree looks gorgeous on you"

She flushed with his small confession.

"And you are always suited up" she pouted.

"Arey tumhare mom dad ke saamne toh i'll have to look my best self na"

"I know that you'll look handsome in whatever you wear and waise... aaj bohot hi zyada handsome lag raha hai koi" She winked.

"Ab soon to be Mrs.Ram Kapoor se matchup karna padega na"

She blushed and couldn't think of a moment where she isn't blushing with him around her.

He loves to make her blush as she looks super cute with all that pink adorning her cheeks.

He dropped a soft lingering kiss on her cheek and traced his lips to her chin making her arch her head as he needs with heavy breaths. He slowly moved up and pressed his lips on hers and sighed feeling her softness. They kissed softly taking their own sweet time sucking and pecking each other's lips to their heart's content. Her fingers found their favorite thing - his silky hair while his arm held her waist firmly and the other angling her neck as he needed.

They broke apart after a heavenly kiss. He then deeply kissed her forehead and took her in his embrace.

He whispered over her head "I love you" and she whispered back "I love you too" with her head resting on her favorite place - His Heart!

~ Who knew a blind date blunder would result in the union of the soulmates ♡︎ A business tycoon who had lost the hope of finding love and a de-addiction counsellor who had lost herself amidst her past... making their way towards each other.... ultimately finding themselves again ♡︎ ~

~
~
~

Thank you so much for the love you guys have given to this story! Was a pleasure to write this one🤍

Until next time,
Love
RayaBliss❤️