Budding Friendship

On his way to her house, he got a call from the guard informing that ma'am was very angry and said she didn't need a bodyguard.

He pressed his forehead tensedly and drove to her house expecting some swears and kicks from her.

As she shut the door on his face he swore under his breath with closed eyes "Fuck!"

He knocked on the door "Priyaa I'm sorry please open the door"

He banged this time "Priyaaa"

She didn't want to attract the nosy neighbours with the noises so she huffed and opened the door.

He came in and she locked the door behind. She turned towards him with her arms crossed over her chest and fire blazing from her eyes.

He gulped down a lump in his throat to see the lioness in front of him.

"What the hell do you think of yourself?" She clenched her jaws.

"Priya listen, maine bas woh tumhari safety ke liye..."

"Safety? Meri? Oh Please ram you don't have to do all this... I'm an adult and so far i've handled things and i can handle things ahead too"

"I know but i was just worried yaar... you didn't tell anything too ki kisse tumhe khatra hai toh i just..."

"So you appointed a bodyguard without my knowledge!"

He hung his head low.

"You're just too much ram!"

He looked up with a puppy face "Sorry!" Who would say he is a forty year old man... when he's behaving like a five year old.

"Get lost"

"Yaar.... priyaaaa pleaseeee! Nahi karunga aisa kuch bhi wapas... pakkaaa!!" The big man pleaded like a baby which made her giggle and he excitedly said

"Hitler hasi toh matlab fasi"

She grabbed the cushion on the couch and threw it at him.

He ducked and she picked more and started aiming at him while he dodged them and picked them from the floor... throwing back at her.

They laughed, squealed and ran around the living as they were throwing cushions at each other.

In few minutes, the living was a complete mess. Who would say that these two were grown up mature adults.

The were panting hard and dropped themselves on the couch opposite each other.

He removed his coat and kept it on the handrest. He looked at her

"Priya i'm really sorry" He genuinely said.

She looked at him "Its okay..."

He smiled while she continued "...coz jaanti hun ki upar ka khali hai tumhara"

"Tumhari toh" he took a cushion while she laughed hard.

As he aimed at her, he halted to see her laugh ear to ear. It was the first time he was seeing her laugh whole-heartedly. He couldn't stop himself from drooling over her.

She soon stopped laughing as his intense gaze alerted her.

They looked at each other as their eyes drowned into each other's.

Knowing that the eyelock will soon turn into awkwardness... he came out of the trance and looked around

"Oh god! We did this? I did?"

She knotted her brows "Toh usme itna shock kyun lag raha hai... koi bhoot toh aake nahi kiya hai"

"I hate if the thing is not in its place and idhar pura kachra karne mein maine saath diya"

She got up "But ab yeh mess toh clean karna hi padega" and started picking the remaining cushions off the floor.

He too got up and helped her.

"So madam, chalein?"

She looked at him and made a face of 'do we need to?'

"Toh fir kya plan hai?"

"Pizza?"

"Why not! I'll order" saying so he took his mobile and asked her what she liked.

After ordering ram looked at her "so now what? Talk or watch something?"

She definitely didn't want to choose 'talk' as she didn't want to share anything about yesterday. So she chose the latter.

They went to her room and each sat on the farthest corner of the bed.

She looked at him "Sherlock?"

"You not into rom-coms?"

"Ladki hun toh zaruri hai kya?"

"Arey i didn't mean that... but normally..."

"Shutup and let's watch this if you're cool with it"

"Oh ofcourse, love sherlock" he winked.

"Me too" she winked back and played the series.

Soon the pizza was delievered and they relished it while watching the series. But ram was watching her.

She was so engrossed into the series and eating the pizza that he adored her. He unknowingly came little near.

As it was a cheese burst pizza... little cheese had spread at the corner of her lips. She didn't realize and just continued eating.

He so wanted to feel her lips on his. But he didn't want to spoil the so called home date. He blushed.

After the episode was over and simultaneously the pizza she looked up at him.

"It was awesome na"

"Yes it was" he said not knowing what actually happened in the show as all the while he was just looking at her and blushing at his thoughts.

She looked at the time it was 10PM.

"Coffee? Coz i'm gonna make one for myself" she said as she gotup.

"Sure" he smiled and she reciprocated and walked out of the room.

In the kitchen, she was lost in the thoughts.

Just a day or two and she finds herself comfortable around him now. She is an introvert and its difficult for anyone to get into her good books.

When he is around, there's an unknown peace and calmness. She isn't scared when with him.

She laughed her heart out after so long and their banters are fun. He is genuine and a good person. He is handsome, cute and very sweet. How he doesn't get angry when i lash out at him. He takes it all and never complains. And i couldn't stay angry at his cute talks and acts today. She chuckled remembering them.

She halted her thoughts He is just a friend. Ram is a good friend of mine.

"Hey what happened?"

Ram's voice brought her back and she found him standing next to her.

"You okay? If ghajini ban gayi ho toh yaad dila dun coffee banane aayi thi tum idhar" He giggled.

She pouted and smacked his shoulder.

"Oww, yaar kitna maarti ho tum aur upar se aise nahi ki aaram se maaro..." he complained rubbing his shoulder.

"Zyaada bakwaas kiya na toh muh tod dungi samjhe" she warned and concentrated back on making coffee.

He smiled "waise kya soch rahi thi?"

After pouring the milk in to the cups she turned to him "Kuch nahi"

Both got lost into each other's eyes...
There was a brief eyelock and ram slowly lifted his hand and brought it near her lip.

~
~
~

Do drop in your views and votes.
Love,
RayaBliss❤️