Moments

He was driving back to her house and she was on the passenger seat... both had smile playing on their lips.

Her phone buzzed and she picked up

"Hii dii kaisi hain aap and how's my princess... also jeejs and how is the trip?" Priya asked in a single breath.

Ram smiled seeing her excited.

"Rukk jaaa meri maa.. hum sab theek hain and parso waapas india aa rahe hain... tu kaisi hai?"

"Wow that's great... and main bhi ekdum mast hun"

"Awaaz se toh badi khush lag rahi hai kya baat hai??"

"Dii aisa kuch nahi hai..." Priya tried suppressing her blush while ram who was looking at her from the corner of his eyes... was chuckling seeing her like this.

"Omg are you blushing priya?? Wait wait.. kahin yeh Mr.Ram ka jadoo toh nahi hai?!" Radhika teased.

Priya gasped at the mention "Dii.. aapko kaise.. i mean aap" she stammered.

"Gotchaa! So it's Mr.Ram's magic..." Radhika chuckled.

"But di aapko kaise pata chala?"

"Behen hun teri.. aur ussdin hi laga ki kuch toh gadbad hai jab ram ghar aaya tha... but tu khush hai na?" Radhika asked concerned.

"Yes di.." she looked at ram and continued "He is amazing.. he knows everything about me and still loves me"

Ram took her palm and dropped a kiss on it with a smile.

"That's great that you've opened it to him and teri awaaz se hi pata chal raha hai ki tu kitni khush hai... I'm so happy for you sister... mom dad kal subah 6 baje aajayenge mumbai... so i want you to tell them about you both tomorrow itself okay?"

"Umm okay di"

"kya hua kuch problem hai?" Radhika asked.

"Nahi di, but we didn't talk about it yet.."

"Toh karlo abhi baat.. main rakhti hun.. kabab mein haddi nahi banti aur khush"

"Dii" priya blushed whereas radhika chuckled "Chal bye takecare love you"

"Bye di you too takecare and love you too" Priya hung up.

"So kya bol rahi thi aapki dii jo aap itna blush kar rahi thi?" Ram asked.

She looked at him "woh bohot khush hain and chahti hain ki maa papa ko kal hamare baare mein bata den... ma papa kal subah aa rahe hain"

"Acchaa" He said looking ahead.

She scrunched her brows "kya hua ram? Don't you want to marry?"

He instantly turned to her "Arey why are you saying like that? Ofcourse i wanna marry you priya... already i found you so late in my life then how can i even waste a second of getting hitched to you"

"Toh fir itna plain reaction?" She asked sadly.

"Sad isliye hun kyunki aaj tumhare yahan nahi ruk sakta na... tumhare mom dad jo kal subah aajayenge" He said with a sad face.

She chuckled on hearing him "For this you're sad?"

"Toh? I can't be away from you for a second too yaar"

"Come on ram don't behave like a kid"

"Feelings ki toh kadar hi nahi hai kisiko" He sulked.

She chuckled and pulled his cheek

"Oww yaar it hurts... kya kar rahi ho"

"You're soooo cute when you sulk" She giggled.

He glared at her "I hate you"