Don't Leave

Kuch toh baat thi uski aankhon mein...
Ek khalipan sa tha uski aankhon ki gehraaiyon mein... jaise kuch kehna chahti hon!

Ram was lost in thoughts when his phone beeped which brought him back to the real world.

Something strike him... he text her

"Hey doc, you didn't question when i told you i'm 24x7 into business?"

Few minutes later he got her reply

"We do background check of our patients... and you being the famous tycoon... it was very easy to get to know some details about you and that you're unmarried"

"And you?" He instantly texted back.

"Excuse me?"

He chuckled "As you did my background check... so even i should do some check on my doctor right?"

"Smart! But as i mentioned earlier no personal details but for my patient's satisfaction and trust i can definitely provide you with my professional details though"

He smiled "This is unfair doc!"

"You just concentrate on your stress levels sir"

He chuckled and replied "I know you're single ma'am... humne bhi check kiya hai... I too should know about my doctor right😉"

He waited for minutes but no reply came from the other end.

He texted

"Hey you there?"

"Doc?"

"???"

"Priya?"

After few minutes his phone pinged

"I'm not going to handle your case anymore, would call in to appoint someone else for you"

The message came as a shock for him. He immediately dialled her number but she declined it.

He texted her "What happened? Can we meet or talk now?"

No reply from her side only made him more anxious.

He gotup and left the office. He drove towards the centre and rushed to her cabin, only to find her engrossed in some file in a sea green tunic.

She looked up and stood up

"What are you doing here?" She asked surprised.

""First tell me, what happened?"

She sighed "Mr.Ram I'm sorry but i can't handle your case anymore"

"But why? What did i do?"

"Mujhe aapka intention thoda samajh aa raha hai ab ki aap non-alcoholic hote huye bhi why you're here and also i don't like if someone tries to dig about me or my past even after telling the person many times that i don't like to share my personal life"

"Priya listen I'm sorry okay to have checked little about you... but come on I had no bad intention behind it... just like you had check on my background... i did the same. And i don't know anything about your past... but please don't leave this case"

"Mr.Kapoor whatever it is... but please enough now! I'm not the girl with whom you can fool around..."

"Priya I'm not fooling around with you... see you know the truth also ki I'm not an alcoholic"

"Exactly... so please you don't need any treatment... you are absolutely fine and can leave" she said sternly.

"What got into you yaar?! You knew this already and still wanted to help me deal with stress... par jab bhi something related to your past or personal life comes up... you become so defensive and cold, what is the issue?" He vented out his frustration.