Chapter 4

"these were your fucking words yesterday." I say to him.

he still stays quiet while staring at me, "you're not gonna say anything?" i ask him, but he doesn't open his mouth.

"If you want to talk to me, talk when you can make sounds." i say as i turn around and continue to walk.

But of course this needed to come.

I see the group of men from last time, i quickly change the street and start to watch George. But he stayed at the same street as them.

and of course, the worst of the worst happened.

George runs against them, "can't you guys move for other people?" George says annoyed to them.

"watch your mouth, do you even know who we are?" one of them says to George, "no. and i don't care." George says cold.

this idiot.

"Then lets see if you do after this." they say. I quickly run to George, grab his hand and pull him with me.

"Hey! What are you doing!" one of them screams while they start to run after us, "what are you doing?!" George says angry.

"what are you! doing!?" I say back, "let- go!" he says trying to remove his hand from my hand "shut up, George!" I say.

I hide with him behind a wall, while pushing George against the wall and covering his mouth, so that he can't make noises.

I slowly look and see them being confused. George of course tries to make noises and my hand can't really stop them.

"shut the fuck up! Jesus, what's wrong with you!" I scream-whisper to him, pushing my hand harder against his mouth.

"I heard something!" one of them says, "this way!" they all luckily run the other direction. I let go of George's mouth and look at him.

"you never shut up do you." i say a bit annoyed, "you pulled me with you!" he says mad "are you deaf?! Didn't you hear that they were gonna beat you up!" I say to him.

"well- i didn't ask for your help." he says, "ugh! you make me so mad dude. I should've let you get beaten up." I say and leave.

Of course I didn't mean it, okay he does make me mad somehow, but i wouldn't let him get beaten up.

I just need to act cold.

"so you would let them beat your best frien-" George starts to talk behind me, "best friend?" I laugh.

"you are kidding me.." i say while i feel my anger going up. Of course I'm getting mad, he doesn't even try to become friend again and then he says something like that.

"I meant ex-best friend." he says quiet and annoyed, "sure you did." I say as i walk the opposite direction from home.

"where are you going?" George screams after me, "away from you!" I scream back.

He really does make me mad, the way he acts.. I just wanted to help him and he cries like a fucking baby.. gosh.

I slowly start walk home again after i got away from George.