***

Ryder Greyson

"Just get the fuck out of my room!" I yelled slamming my fits at the wall as he walked out and closed the door.

I started to punch harder on the wall till my knuckles were bleeding. Not that I give a fuck. It's not the first time anyways .

I went over to my nightstand as I grabbed some cocaine. I throw myself on the couch as I spread both of my hands out and throw my head backwards.

I closed my eyes feeling the drug getting all the way in my body. In every muscle, every celle, every part that is screaming in rage.

I opened my eyes again as I took a cigarette out and turned it on. I smoked in as I blew it out seeing the smoke slowly gathering in my almost empty room.

Blood was dripping from my knuckles down my forearm covering my tattoos. I stood up as I throw a shirt over myself and walked out to my truck.

I drove off to-

What the fuck was her name?

Sli- Sienna or something's house. She have a good pussy, and is good in bed. And she also likes it rough which is something I like to fulfill.

I walked out the dark street as I went to the door and knocked on. A lady with grey hair opened the door and told me that she's upstairs.

I walked inside their big mansion and headed to her room. As I opened the door I saw her sitting on the bed half naked.

"Looks like you've been waiting" I said closing the door as I throw my shirt off and grabbed a condom from my pocket.

"It's not me saying no to dick babe" she started her voice changing which only made me exited to leave.

I grabbed the gag-ball from beside her as I placed her into her mouth so she can shut up. I tied her to the head board as I ripped her shirt off and saw her big boobs that moves with her.

Her cunt was already dripping wet, as her wide entrance was tired apart since she have been fucking every guy in the school.

Not that I care.

I placed a finger inside her which made her start and grind against it till I had four fingers inside her. I took my dick out as I shoved it inside her and started to pound in and out on her.

I took her boobs with each hand as I pinched them roughly as her walls was getting tighter around me.

After I cum I pulled out and made her ride me, she just know what she's doing and that's the only thing keeping me to her cunt.

I'll rather have a tight pussy that I'll tire apart as I please.

I slapped her fat ass, as her boobs were jumping with her. As I cum I pulled her away and stood up to get dressed.

"It was fun," she said licking the cum from her fingers as I turned to her and smirked.

"You can always come back when there aren't any good pussys at the new school" she said making me chuckle.

"I don't think so babe...I like to fuck something new everyday you were just the best of them with the fat ass and melons you have" I said which made her smirk as I walked out and down to my truck.

As I opened the door I started the engine and drove off to San Francisco that is an hour away from San Mateo.

My amazing dad decided to leave town apparently and since I'm still a fucking minor 'I have to do as daddy please'

I turned some music on as I was driving in the almost empty road. By the time I reached it was almost 5 in the morning and the sun was slowing setting.

As I got off the truck the Jeep across the road opened as well and a girl stepped out wearing the sluties outfit I've ever fucking seen.

Her boobs were almost out as her waist was also uncovered. Her dress was damn short sowing her long tanned legs, I bet if she bent down her round ass come to the view.

That ass, damn

I looked up her face to see high cheekbones, sharp jaw, little nose, full glossy lips screaming taste me, her hair was long and blonde reaching her little waist.

Something I'll like to pull

Our eyes meet as non of us looked away. Her face was straight and not showing anything. Not a single smile or smirk.

She turned her body away as she started to walk away towards the house. Her fucking body is like a pornstar walking on earth.

Looks like I've found the first cunt I want

With a smirk I turned around and headed to the big door. I opened the door to the darkness, I saw my dad sitting in the living room looking all serious as always.

"Where's my room?" I asked throwing the keys on the counter.

"I'm glad you showed up" he started his dramatic speech as always.

"Yeah yeah- cool now are you gonna tell me where the fuck my room is?" I asked feeling the anger building inside me.

"The first floor last door to left" he said when he saw my fits turning white.

I walked upstairs as I opened the door and walked in to see my belongs already in place. I took my clothes off as I walked to the door I assume is the bathroom.

It was all white as the room was in dark colors. The bed was big enough to have sex on, as my baseballs were all hanging on the wall.

I walked out as I pulled my boxers and I headed to my jeans that were on the floor and grabbed my cigarette out.

I sat on the bed as I turned the cigarette on and started to smoke, looking out the window. I stood up as I walked to it and opened it which made the road come to the view.

I looked up to the house in front of ours as I saw one of the lights turned on, before my eyes caught the girl I saw an hour ago.

Her curtains were opened and so was her window. She had what I assume is a tequila bottle in her hands as she pulled it up to her lips and took a big sip.

She placed the bottle down as she took her hair up in a messy bun before she unzipped her dress, as she was about to take it off she lifted her head and looked towards me.

A smirk went to my lips as I smoked the smoke out. She started to walk towards the window before she gave me a dead glare and pulled the curtains which made me chuckle.