***

Ilaria

A random guy is throwing a party and invited us so I'm going. I got ready and I wasn't really in the mood to wear anything so I just grabbed a skirt and a hoodie above.

I walked out to the truck and as always. Looked up towards his windows that was of course turned off. I opened the door to the car as I got in and drove off.

I don't know if he'll be there today- and I don't know why I'm thinking this much about him cause I fucking hate that motherfucker.

Arrogant bastard.

I turned the radio on even though the song was shit. I just hate to stay with my thoughts. Or inside my head. So I need distraction.

And whenever I'm alone- which is everyday I hear music and get drunk.

That's my type of medicine. Good or not that's who I am.

Some minutes later I parked the car and got out to see the house already blinking in every led color you could ask for.

The music was blasted as if it was air and they were drinking like it was water.

I pushed myself through the filled crowd as I went and grabbed a bottle of beer. The music was technically girls moaning which isn't something new.

I drank a sip as I walked inside and saw the couch filled with the people I know. My so called 'friends'

"Looks like you Just work up" said Lyla making me roll my eyes as I went and sat beside Four.

"Looks like you've just been laid by Anthony" I said back which made her raise a fuck finger as I did the same with a heart in the end.

"Bitch" I mumbled under my breath as I rolled my eyes.

"Let's Play a game!" Yelled someone making me take another sip before Ryder came to the view shirtless as his chains were hanging down his veiny throat.

"Truth or dare!" Yelled a girl in the crowd making them all cheer her. They all started to play as Ryder joined as well.

He was sitting on the couch across the living room as a girl was on his lap making my blood boil. His eyes weren't leaving mine through out the whole game.

They were glued at my every movement. Each sip I took, each movement I faked.

The girl started to take her hands through his hair before she turned his head towards her which made him break the eye contact.

I took another sip as she pulled him closer by his neck and placed her tongue inside his mouth. He gripped her ass with one of his hands and squeezed it making something in me burn.

"You okay?" I turned my head and saw Four looking at me.

"Y-yeah- I'm good" I lied forcing a very forced smile trying to swallow the limp in my throat before he nodded and turned back to whatever he was doing which made me do the same.

The girl was having one leg above his core as her whole ass was showing.

"Ilaria!" Yelled someone making me turn my head before all the attention turned to me.

"Truth or Dare?" Asked Lyla having a smirk on her face as her highlighter was glowing all on her face.

I'll usually choose truth- but right now I don't care. I looked back at Ryder and he was observing me again.

"Dare." I said looking back at Lyla which made her chuckle.

"Make out with someone in this room" she said making me lick my lips before I stood up as I took a sip and placed the bottle down.

I looked around me noticing his eyes eating me up a his hand was on another girls ass.

My eyes caught Tristen. Gotta do people dirty when they do me dirty right?

I started to walk towards him as fits started to clinch around me. I pushed him by his shoulder back on the couch which made them all yell.

"What the fuck is this bitch doin-!" Yelled Lyla across the room as someone shut her up.

I placed one knee beside his leg and so with the other leg. I sat on top of him feeling the alcohol in my brain cells.

I grabbed the drink from his hand which made his hands immediately travel to my ass and it took only that to make me uncomfortable.

I drank from his drink as I grabbed him by his face and placed the drink back into his mouth. I could feel him getting hard underneath me.

As I was about to push my tongue inside his mouth a fucking strong grip grabbed me by my arm and pushed me back that I fall on the couch.

I looked up and saw of course Ryder sitting on top of Tristen and beating him up which made me only want to make him more angry.

I felt a body getting on top of me as they started to pull my hair.

"Your fucking bitch! whore!" I started to hear Lyla as she was hitting me making me grab her arms and pull her by her hair.

"It's you that's a fucking whore! You fuck every guy and say you have a damn boyfriend! Get fucking over yourself your fucking slut!" I yelled punching her before she grabbed me by my hair and made my version blurry.

I felt her getting off me as I saw Ryder again holding her by her throat with one of his hands as the veins on his neck were popping out.

"Fucking dare and touch here again!" He yelled into her face his eyes not leaving hers while she was trying to catch breath.

He throw her away as he turned back to me. He started to walk towards me as he grabbed me harshly by my arm and made me stand up before he started to drag me away.

His jaw could cut through anything as his grip was hurting me damn much. He walked us out the house as he opened his truck and pushed me inside.

He got in the other side before he turned the engine and drove off with a speed like we have 7 more lives.

As we were far enough from the house he parked on the side and turned his  head to me.

"Get in the fucking back" he said taking his shirt off.

"No" I said making him stop what he was doing and chuckle.

"No?" He asked making me say a no back. I felt his hand grabbing me by my hair as he pulled it making my head hurt.

"I wasn't asking. Get in the back" he said again pulling my head again.

"Fuck you... Ryder" I said looking deeply in his eyes that by now got darker as his grip got tighter around my hair making me groan in pain.

Non of us looked away. I was trying to fight the pain in my head as he had the most serious facial expression I've ever seen.

"It's hu-" before I could finish he pushed his lips against mine making me not hesitate to kiss him back.

He let go of my hair as the kiss grow to heated kiss. I grabbed him by his neck as I took my hand through his messy hair which made him groan.

His hand went down to my waist as he pulled me on top of him. I bent down to his face again as he placed his tongue inside my mouth making me feel the strong liquor of the alcohol.

"We aren't together but If I fucking see you like today I'll drink from your fucking blood" he started between the kisses as he continued.

I started to move against his dick which made his hands go down to my ass and get under the skirt.

He pulled me by my hair again as he started to place kisses down my neck till he took my hoodie and pulled it up leaving me only in my bra.

He grabbed my boobs as he buried his face between them leaving hickeys.

"Fuck..." I whispered licking my lips trying to find anything in myself that don't like this- or his touch.

I could feel his dick getting hard under me as I was damn wet. My hands without thinking started to unbutton his belt and pants before he shoved himself inside me.

"Keep moaning my name like that"