***

(I didn't reread, sorry grammar mistakes)

Ryder

I fucking messed up this time. I'm so fucking stupid!

I'm never gonna forgive myself of what I did. Now I know why I need to stay away. I'm hurting her in every way possible but I can't stay away.

I want her. Every piece of her. And mostly the shattered ones.

I want her to be mine. And only mine. I don't want anyone or anything else touching a single hair of hers, cause then I'll burn the damn world.

I'm trying so hard not to let my anger the best of me around her but she's making it impossible. I can't stand her attitude it drives me insane.

I blew the smoke out as I watched her laying on the bed breathing slowly. The ambulance just left and they said she just fainted because of 'abuse'.

When the word left their mouth all I wanted to do to kill them and me after.

The door to her room opened making her mother come to the view. They were holding the 'wedding' in our house and they heard when the ambulance got her so their little wedding was over.

"You dad wants you, he's at your house." She said as she had the white dress on. I throw a last glare at Ilaria before I turned my back and walked out.

I opened the door to my house as I got in and saw the big ass cake on the island making me start and walk there.

As I reached the living room I saw him standing in the middle wearing his fancy suit. He had a whisky glass in his hands as he started to walk towards me.

I took my finger and placed it over the cake before I took it in my mouth and tasted the vanilla cream.

"It isn't a bad choice." I said looking back at him as he was in front of me. Before I had the chance to speak again he throw a punch at me making me fall down.

He grabbed me by my throat as he made me stand up again and throw another punch.

"You are destroying my damn life." He said throw greeted teeth as I felt the blood run down my face.

"I have no fucking idea why I'm still keeping you! But one thing I'm sure of is that you destroyed my damn wedding today!" He yelled again as he got on top of me and started to punch me.

His grip around my throat was only getting tighter which was leaving me breathless.

Nothing I'm not used to.

I was actually surprised how he went so long without beating the fuck out of me. More exact since he got to knew Ilaria's mom.

And now. Today. I destroyed his wedding night.

How pathetic right?

"You! Ryder! Are a fucking worthless piece of shit! As soon as your old enough I'm gonna kick you out of this house and I'll never see your disgusting face again!" He yelled again as he stood up leaving me there.

I coughed as I was fighting for air into my lungs, before he kicked my back making it hurt like a bitch.

After some time he got bored and left the whole house. I was laying on the floor trying to find strength to get up.

I crawled towards the wall as I sat up and throw my head back. My whole body felt destroyed.

I took my hand as I moved it again my lip and saw them bleeding along with my forehead. I couldn't feel my back as my stomach was hurting as well.