***

(I didn't reread, sorry grammar mistakes)

Ilaria

I opened my eyes to see my head resting on his chest. I could feel his heart beat. It was so calm and peaceful.

I looked up at him to see his eyes closed. He was breathing slowly. His whole face was blue and purple, his neck was looking worse when you got closer.

His shirt was halfway up making my eyes caught something. I sat straight on the bed as I pulled it higher making a big ass mark come to the view.

My eyes widened as I looked back at him. His hand was resting on my lower back as he slowly opened his eyes and I spoke.

"Ryder what the fuck happened to you?" I asked looking down his chest again. He grabbed his shirt as he pulled it down.

He sat up as he tried to stand up. He looked like he was in pain and it only made me want to cry.

I have no idea why I'm feeling this way towards him. I just don't want to see him in pain.

"I'm leaving." He murmured making me stand up as I grabbed his forearm and went in front of him.

"No your not. What happened tell me." I said looking up into his eyes.

"Ilaria look I'm really not in the mood-" he said which made me grab his face with both of my hands as I spoke.

"Look... This Look bad you need to go to the hospital" I said trying to convince him.

"I'm not going to shit now get out from in front of me and let me leave." He said making me shake my head no.

"N-no You're not leaving. Not until I know what happened and you can choke me again if you want but I'm not letting you go" I said as he grabbed me hands and pulled them down.

"I got into a fight-" he started walking towards the door.

"You're lying" I muttered walking to the door as I stood in front of him again.

"Because you never let anyone touch you or even leave a scratch on you." I said knowing what I'm saying.

His jaw tensed making me know I've crossed his temper but I couldn't care less right now.

"I'm not lying- I got into a street-fight and they were older." He said again.

"Swear" I said making him take his hand behind his neck as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath in.

"I swear." He said looking deeply into my eyes which made me believe him.

"Okay..." I whispered. He started to walk towards me his eyes never leaving mine. He placed his hand behind my neck as the other went to my waist and he pulled me towards his chest.

I wrapped my hands around him as I my face was facing his chest.

"Is it hurting?" I asked.

"No" he said making me look at him.

"You can stop lying- we can go and see a doctor if it's hurting badly ." I said looking up at him.

"I'm fine." He said again making me lick my lips as he spoke.

"I need to leave now" he said again making me pull away.

"Where are you going?" I asked looking up into his blue eyes as his curls were falling above his forehead.

"It's Saturday..." I said knowing he probably won't go to school.

"I know, I'm going to bring the drugs I'm empty I need to buy more." He said making me lick my lips.