***

(I didn't reread, sorry grammar mistakes)

Ilaria
Days later::

It have been days since what happened and Ryder wasn't showing up to school and his car wasn't even parked outside which was making me curious.

Where is he?

I heard the voice mail again which made me throw the phone on the bed as I kept looking towards the street hoping his car will pull in.

I just want to know if he's okay. That's all.

It's Ryder we're talking about. He have anger issues and he gets pissed easily so if someone have tried to annoy him then I'm sure something have happened.

I've called him more then a million time and he isn't picking up- a loud noise came down from downstairs which made my body freeze.

It's 3 at night and I'm sure it's not my mom or Ryder. I turned my head as I started to walk slowly to the door as I locked it.

I turned back as I headed towards my drawer and grabbed a knife out and pepper spray. I grabbed my phone as I shoved it behind me and walked to open the door again.

I could call the police but what if it's him. I walked downstairs slowly as another noise came which made me flinch.

I closed my eyes and exhaled as I took a step more and reached down. The kitchen came to the view as there were a bottle on the floor.

I turned around as I saw the one and only my own brother. The knife in my hands dropped down on the floor as my eyes couldn't believe what they saw.

"Hello little sis." He said making me open my mouth but nothing came out.

I was freezing. After all these years?

"H-how did you get in?" I whispered still looking into his green eyes. He took his hand in his pocket as he took the extra key under the floor vase from the garden.

"I once lived here you know." He said smiling as if nothing have happened.

"Once. Now your dead so leave." I said making him lick his lips as he closed his eyes.

"Look Ilaria I'm sorr-" I cut him off not wanting to hear his shit.

"No! You hear me! You fucking left knowing what I went through! You choose to leave when you saw that what I was trying to say is truth!-" I yelled pointing my finger at him.

"The day you left dear big brother. You died for me."
I said looking deeply into his eyes.

"Ilaria pleas-" he started again with his annoying voice.

"Shut the fuck up Lucas!" I yelled again not being able to control my anger.

"You!- you are the most selfish person I've ever meet. So when I fucking get back down I will not see you! You will walk out just like the way you came in and placed the key back where it belonged." Was all what I said before I turned my back and headed upstairs.

I slammed the door close before my phone started to buzz making me go and see Ryder calling. I picked up before I pulled it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said before someone's voice came.

"Hello miss. This is from the police station-" he started before I cut him off.

"Police? Why what happened is Ryder okay!?" I asked getting nervous.

"He have been in an accident and he's in the hospital now."

"What..." I whispered not believing what happened.