***

Ryder Greyson

I opened my eyes to the sun hitting my face. I covered my face as I turned around and saw her nowhere.

It pissed me off. I don't know why it just pissed me off not seeing her here.

She felt fucking amazing. Probably one of the best pussys I've ever fucked. Her body was damn hot, her lips tasted like strawberries as her hair smelled like coconut.

I have no idea why I remember all these details. I never pay attention to them.

I stood up and saw her clothes ripped on the floor, a smirk crawl up my lips as I opened the door to the bathroom and went inside.

I walked past the mirror as I realized my back is all red. She was digging and scratching my back the whole night.

After I took the shower I went out and grabbed a shirt and some pants as I headed towards the school since It's 10 and I've already missed 2 classes not that I give a fuck.

I opened the door as I headed to my class which was I have no idea what is.

"Greyson you're late again"Said the teacher looking at me. I sat on my chair as he continued talking.

"What's up man" I turned my head and saw Tim.

"What's up" I muttered as he came and took the seat beside me.

"You look unflirty today" he joked making me roll my eyes.

"Woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I said before the bell went on and we both stood up.

"Let's hang out today...I know a good place that will satisfy you-" he started walking through the hall way.

"You look like you need some chicks" he said again making me chuckle as I gave him my number.

I looked up from my phone to see the locker slamming. She turned her back as she looked at me through her eyes.

Non of us looked away which made me smirk. Then someone came in front of us and made her look away.

And it was of course the asshole Anthony.

He placed a hand on her waist as he started to talk which made my fits clinch without noticing. I couldn't hear what they said but she removed her hand as she muttered something and walked away.

The asshole Anthony smirked as he looked at her ass, that I fucked last night.

He turned his face as his eyes caught mine and he smirked to himself like the idiot he is. I chuckled as I started to walk towards him.

"Looks like she's hard to catch huh?" I asked as he took a step closer.

"No need to be jealous...you can have her when I'm done" he whispered making me push my tongue against my check as I walked closer to him.

"I should be saying that...you should have heard how she was screaming my name last night" I said in a calm tone which made his smirk fade away as he talked again.

"The view most have been nice then, since she have my name on her fat ass" he said making me loose it as I punched him across the face which made him fall down.

I grabbed him by his shirt again as I throw another punch which made him punch me as well. I felt blood running down my lip but that didn't stop me from slamming him against the hall as everyone was watching.

"Fucker..." I said as I sat on top of him and started to throw punches at him. He turned us over as he started to punch me as well.

"Can't handle the fact that I took her virginity can you?!" I lied as I flipped us over and kept punching. His face was all red as my knuckles were bleeding.