Love Begets Love.

I guess this part is where we part ways, it's been one hell of a journey. However before i go, i will tell you my last few moments of happiness and sadness of course. Alexandra moved into the house that Arnold and i lived in. We weren't shy about our relationship either, the people that visited knew me, the locals knew me because of the film and book. I was out and proud in my seventies, my sexual appetite never waned, even when my old age hindered it. Alexandra was younger, I told her that once i die, to carry on my work. I still had close connections in New Orleans, i kept my safe house up and running for gay men and lesbians to seek refuge there. More and more people began to have the courage to be open about who they were, we heard of many stories of people ostracised from their families and loved ones simply for being who they are. I knew i was dying, so i told Alexandra to take me back to New Orleans, i wanted my last few months there. I wanted my happiness back, i wanted to be close to Elisa and people i knew and loved near.

Alexandra and i had many special moments there, we showed the world that it was ok to be who we are. We began a campaign that would hopefully continue well into the future. We started to write books on lesbianism, they were received with mixed reviews, but we didn't care. Alexandra and i had a ceremony with my coven, they married us, she was now my wife and i dared calling her my wife. We faced some local criticism, but we didn't care one jot. We took some adventures around the states, i had to before my time came, there was things i never got to see. We went to all the national parks, we trekked for as long as my body would allow and camp in the wilderness, making love in every state park, in every state. I felt my body was shutting down, Alexandra could see my pallor and she took me home. I had already prepared my funeral, like Arnold only certain people could attend it. Anyone that didn't get an invitation was welcome to wait outside, there was to be thousands according to Alexandra, she had overheard people talking and they were coming from all over the states. I felt my life force slipping away. To end this journey it is i Alexandra telling the rest, i was with her right up until that last moment, she fell asleep and she never woke again. The funeral was a group of people that were invited by request. Outside the church, thousands gathered to say goodbye. It was amazing to watch, everyone like us holding hands, weeping into their lovers arms. They all sang a song that Josephine wrote decades ago, a song about the two most important people in her life, those two people were her parents, the two women that loved her.

The streets of New Orleans was packed, it was a huge boost to the tourist industry. The hotels packed, the shops busy and the bars packed to the rafters. I only knew her for a short time, but in that time she made a huge impact in my life. It was then I realised that the curse of Titanic and the demons she talked of brought us together. I will carry out the plans she set in motion long ago, i will do all i can to memorialise her. In that short time she taught me so much, she taught me to love intensely, to love recklessly and find a love that would consume me. I was twenty years her junior but i hoped to have many more years to find something as meaningful as i had with her. So, without further ado, i shall bid you all farewell and in the words of what I'd deem the worlds greatest woman, "love who you want, love when you want, love begets love." Thank you for being on our journey.

The End.